ESIC recruitment 2022 | ESIC Jobs 2022 | Employees State Insurance Corporation recruitment 2022 | ESIC Senior Resident Jobs 2022
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) invites applications from eligible applicants for various Faculty and other posts on a contract basis. There are a total of 311 vacancies to apply for.
Table of Contents
ESIC recruitment 2022 Highlights
|Name of Organization||Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)|
|No. of Posts||311|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Start date of application||3rd April 2022|
|End date of application||17th April 2022 (6 p.m.)|
|Interview scheduled from||21st April 2022|
|Job Location||Hyderabad, Telangana|
ESIC recruitment 2022 Vacancy details
|Anticipated Vacancies: Faculty||9|
|Super Specialist (Senior Scale)/ Consultant||8|
|Anticipated Vacancies: Super Specialist (Senior Scale)/ Consultant||3|
|Junior Consultant/ Super Specialist (Entry Level)||15|
|Anticipated Vacancies: Junior Consultant/ Super Specialist (Entry Level)||5|
|Anticipated Vacancies: Speciality Specialist||1|
|Senior Residents (Para Clinical/ Non Clinical Departments)/ Tutors||5|
|Consultant (Broad Speciality)||6|
|Senior Residents (Clinical/ Super Speciality Departments)||90|
|Anticipated Vacancies: Senior Residents (Clinical/ Super Speciality Departments)||7|
|Senior Resident (Broad Speciality)||20|
|Anticipated Vacancies: Senior Resident (Broad Speciality)||8|
|Anticipated Vacancies: Junior Residents||4|
|Junior Residents (Broad Speciality)||35|
|Anticipated Vacancies: Junior Residents (Broad Speciality)||2|
Note: Category-wise distribution of vacancies is given here.
ESIC recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- For Faculty posts, the eligibility is as per Teachers Eligibility Qualifications in Medical Institutions Regulations, 2022 dated 14.02.2022 issued by NMC.
- For medical posts, a recognized MBBS degree is included in the first or second schedule or Part II of the third Indian Medical Council 1956 (102 of 1956). Detailed educational qualifications are given here.
- As of the closing date of the application the upper age limit is as follows:
|Name of the Post||Age limit (in years)|
|Faculty/ Adjunct Faculty||69|
|Super Speciality Specialist (Senior Level)/ Consultant/ (Entry Level)/ Junior Consultant (Entry Level)||69|
|Consultant (Broad Speciality)||66|
|Senior Research Scientist/ Research Scientist||45/ 40* respectively|
|Senior Residents (Clinical/ Broad Speciality/ Pre/ Para Clinical)||45|
How to Apply
- Candidates must apply on the following links:
Faculty/ Adjunct Faculty: http://esichydrecruitment.in/esicfrn/
Super Specialist/ Specialist/ Consultant/ Research Scientist/Residents: http://esichydrecruitment.in/esicres/
- Application fees is Rs 1000/- and must be submitted online through SB collect. Adjunct faculty, SC/ ST/ ESIC Candidates (Regular Employees), Female, Ex-Servicemen, and PwBD candidates are exempt from fee payment.
- Applicants must show the Fee Transaction Ref No. at the time of the interview.
Mode of selection
- Interviews of the shortlisted candidates will be conducted. Selection will be done based on these interviews.
- The shortlisting of candidates will be done based on three criteria: Total aggregate score, Teaching experience, and NEET (PG – 2021 and Super Speciality – 2021) score.
- Interviews for adjunct faculty will be done via video calling. The link will be shared on the day of the interview.
Important documents to submit/upload
- Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate / SSLC / Matriculation Mark Sheet)
- Qualifications Provisional Certificate / Degree / Post Graduate Degree Certificates and Consolidated or Semester wise Mark Sheets
- NEET 2021 Scorecard
- Community Certificate (applicable for SC/ST/OBC(NCL) categories)
- Disability Certificate (applicable for PwBD candidates)
- Proof for Ex-Servicemen (applicable for Ex-Servicemen)
- Income & Asset certificate. (applicable for EWS candidates)
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) (applicable for State PSEs / Central PSEs / Government / Quasi-Government employees)
Important Instructions/ Information
- The List of shortlisted candidates will appear on the website www.esic.nic.in two days before the interview.
- Applicants must bring the printout of the PDF of the application generated for the post.
- Canvassing or fabrication of information will lead to immediate disqualification.
- Applicants applying for Full-Time super-specialist can opt for Part-Time and vice versa.
- Private practice will not be allowed during the candidate’s tenure of service in ESIC.
- For consolidated emoluments, no other allowances like D.A., N.P.A., H.R.A, etc would be payable.
For information on examination, any legal queries, or doubts, please refer to the original advertisement here.