NLC recruitment 2022 | NLC Jobs 2022 | NLC Tamilnadu Jobs 2022 | NLC Mechanical recruitment 2022 | NLC Chemical Jobs 2022
NLC India Limited (NLCIL) invites applications from eligible Indian citizens for the post of Graduate Executive Trainee. There are a total of 300 posts to apply for across various disciplines.
NLC recruitment 2022 Highlights
|Name of Organization||NLC India Limited (NLCIL)|
|No. of Posts||300|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Start date of Application||28th March 2022 (10:00 hours)|
|End date of Application||11th April 2022 (17:00 hours)|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu, Rajasthan, Odisha, Jharkhand, Andaman, Uttar Pradesh|
NLC recruitment 2022 Vacancy details
|Post (Graduate Executive Trainee) – Discipline||Vacancies||Monthly compensation|
|Mechanical||117||Rs. 50,000 – 1,60,000|
|Electrical||87||Rs. 50,000 – 1,60,000|
|Civil||28||Rs. 50,000 – 1,60,000|
|Mining||38||Rs. 50,000 – 1,60,000|
|Geology||6||Rs. 50,000 – 1,60,000|
|Control & Instrumentation||5||Rs. 50,000 – 1,60,000|
|Chemical||3||Rs. 50,000 – 1,60,000|
|Computer||12||Rs. 50,000 – 1,60,000|
|Industrial Engineering||4||Rs. 50,000 – 1,60,000|
Note: Category-wise distribution of vacancies is given here.
NLC recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Except for the Geology discipline, applicants for all other disciplines must have a minimum bachelor’s degree in Engineering in their relevant discipline with a minimum qualifying percentage of 60% (UR/EWS/OBC (NCL)) or 50% (SC/ST).
- Applicants of Geology must have a minimum of a Masters’s degree in Geology.
- Candidates should have qualified in the GATE 2022 Examination in the relevant GATE code/ discipline.
- Upper age limit for all categories as of 1st March 2022,
|Category||Upper Age Limit (in years)|
|General / EWS||30|
How to Apply
- Candidates must apply online through the NLCIL website: www.nlcindia.in.
- Candidates can register only once, using their GATE-2022 Registration Number, Name & Date of Birth.
- Applicants have to register their Personal, Educational details and upload required scanned copies of documents/certificates in the prescribed format.
- After submitting applications, candidates should take a printout of the registration cum application form.
- Candidates are advised not to send any hard copy of the application to this office.
- A non-refundable application fee must be paid as per below:
|Category||Application Fees||Processing fees||Total fees|
|UR / EWS / OBC (NCL)||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 354/- (Rs. 300/- plus Rs. 54/- (18% GST))||Rs. 854/-|
|SC /ST / PwBD/ Ex-servicemen||Exempted||Rs. 354/- (Rs. 300/- plus Rs. 54/- (18% GST))||Rs. 354/-|
- Fees must be paid using the State Bank of India E-Collect facility available at www.onlinesbi.com.
- For more detailed information, refer to the full advertisement here.
Important documents to submit/upload
- Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate / SSLC / Matriculation Mark Sheet).
- AADHAR Card
- Qualifications Provisional Certificate / Degree / Post Graduate Degree Certificates and Consolidated or Semester wise Mark Sheets
- GATE 2022 Scorecard
- Community Certificate (applicable for SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/EWS categories)
- Disability Certificate (applicable for PwBD candidates – degree of disability 40% & above)
- Passport size Colour photograph
- Proof for Ex-Servicemen (applicable for Ex-Servicemen)
- Proof of norms for CGPA/DGPA/OGPA or letter grade/document for percentage/class issued by University.
- Income & Asset certificate. (applicable for EWS candidates)
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) (applicable for State PSEs / Central PSEs / Government / Quasi-Government employees)
- Self-certified translated copy of the certificate in English or Hindi (if certificates are in a language other than Hindi or English)
Important Instructions/ Information
- GATE marks of GATE – 2022 will only be valid for this recruitment.
- Shortlisted candidates are required to undergo a Pre-Employment Medical examination.
- Candidates who already removed/terminated/deserted their employment from NLCIL will not be considered.
- Selected candidates must execute a Service Agreement Bond for Rs.3, 00,000/- to serve the Company for a minimum period of three years after completion of training.
- Candidates are requested to scan and upload the self-attested copies of documents/certificates.
- Candidates can contact Helpline No. 04142-255135 between 10:00 Hours and 17.00 Hours on all working days or write to email@example.com.
For information on examination, any legal queries, or doubts, please refer to the original advertisement here.