Bharat Electronics Limited recruitment 2022 | Bharat Electronics Limited Jobs 2022 | Bharat Electronics Limited Engineer Jobs 2022 | Bharat Electronics Limited Mechanical Jobs 2022
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) invites applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Trainee Engineer and Project Engineer in various disciplines. There are a total of 63 vacancies to apply for on a contract basis.
Table of Contents
Bharat Electronics Limited recruitment 2022 Highlights
|Name of organization||Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)|
|No. of Posts||63|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|End date of application||6th April 2021|
|Job Location||All over India|
Bharat Electronics Limited recruitment 2022 Vacancy details
|Trainee Engineer – I (ECE)||16||Rs. 30,000/- to Rs. 40,000/-|
|Trainee Engineer – I (Mech)||3||Rs. 30,000/- to Rs. 40,000/-|
|Trainee Engineer – I (CS)||7||Rs. 30,000/- to Rs. 40,000/-|
|Project Engineer – I (ECE)||7||Rs. 40,000/- to Rs. 55,000/-|
|Project Engineer – I (CS)||26||Rs. 40,000/- to Rs. 55,000/-|
|Project Engineer – I (Mech)||1||Rs. 40,000/- to Rs. 55,000/-|
|Project Engineer – I (Civil)||2||Rs. 40,000/- to Rs. 55,000/-|
|Project Engineer – I (Electrical)||1||Rs. 40,000/- to Rs. 55,000/-|
Note: Category-wise distribution of vacancies is given here.
Bharat Electronics Limited recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must have a minimum qualification of B.E/ B.Tech/ B.SC (4-year course) with at least 55% marks in the relevant discipline from a recognized university.
As of 23.03.2022, for the Trainee Engineer post, a minimum of 01 year, and for the Project Engineer post, a minimum of 2 years of relevant industrial work experience(full time).
- As of 23.03.2022, the upper age limit is 28 years for Trainee Engineer – I and 32 years for Project Engineer – I for General and EWS candidates.
|Category||Upper age limit|
|PwBD category (disability > 40%)||10 years|
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply online through the link: https://jobapply.in/bel2022MARCHGZB.
- If candidates are employed in BEL, they shall submit prior intimation to their respective SBU/Unit HR.
|Post||Application Fees (Non-refundable)|
|Trainee Engineer – I||Rs.150 + 18% GST|
|Project Engineer – I||Rs.400 + 18% GST|
- The application fee should be remitted through SBI Collect (online). Candidates are requested to read the details and screenshots for making the payment.
- Candidates belonging to SC, ST & PwBD categories are exempted from payment of the application fees.
- General/EWS/OBC candidates have to enter the “SBI Collect reference No.” generated after payment, in the Application Form before proceeding to fill the other details in the form.
Important documents to submit/upload
- SSLC/SSC/ISC marks card or any other valid documents as proof of date of birth.
- Scanned Passport size photo.
- Final degree/ Provisional Degree certificate of a relevant qualification.
- Proof of norms for CGPA/DGPA/OGPA or letter grade/document for percentage/class issued by University.
- Category Certificate in case of SC/ST/OBC/PwBD/EWS candidates. (OBC category Certificate issued on or after 01.04.2021 and EWS certificate issued for the year 2021-22)
- Work experience certificates from previous/ current employer.
- No Objection Certificate (for Govt./Quasi Govt. and Public Sectors Undertaking employees)
- Offer of Appointment and latest payslip (for temporary employees of Govt./Quasi Govt. and Public Sector Undertakings)
Important Instructions/ Information
- Academy/Teaching/Research work in a non-profit organization, internship/project work placements will not be considered experience.
- Candidates should be willing to travel extensively or relocate across the country based on the project requirement.
- If any documents/ information provided by the candidate is found to be false or incorrect or Non-conformity with the eligibility criteria, then his/her candidature will be rejected.
- There will be no separate communication to any candidates on their non-selection at any stage.
- Selected candidates will be subject to submitting a medical fitness certificate from a Medical Officer.
- Selected candidates are required to be covered under the Medical Insurance scheme for a sum of Rs. 2 lakhs per annum for medical cover and Rs. 5 lakhs for Life cover and submit the same at the time of joining.
- For further details or any clarification mail to: mailto:email@example.com.
For information on examination, any legal queries, or doubts, please refer to the original advertisement here.