Income tax department recruitment 2022 | Income tax department Jobs 2022 | Income tax department Tax Assistant Jobs 2022 | Income tax department Inspector of Income Tax Jobs 2022
Principal Chief Commissioner of Income Tax, West Bengal and Sikkim invites applications from eligible meritorious sportspersons for the post of Income Tax Inspector, Tax Assistant, and Multi-Task Officer. There are a total of 24 vacancies to apply for.
Income tax department recruitment 2022 Highlights
|Name of Organization||Income Tax Department, West Bengal, and Sikkim|
|No. of Posts||24|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|End date of application||18th April 2021 (up to 6 p.m)|
Income tax department recruitment 2022 Vacancy details
|Post||Vacancies||Pay Matrix (As per 7th CPC)|
|Inspector of Income Tax||1||Rs. 9300 – 34800/-|
|Tax Assistant||5||Rs. 5200 – 20200/-|
|Multi-tasking staff||18||Rs. 5200 – 20200/-|
Income tax department recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates applying for Multi-tasking staff post must have a minimum of Matriculation or equivalent pass from a recognized Board/ Council.
- Applicants for the rest of the posts must have at least a degree from a recognized university.
- Age limit for various posts as of 18th April 2022 are as follows:
|Income Tax Inspector||18 – 30 years|
|Tax Assistant||18 – 27 years|
|Multi-Tasking Staff||18 – 25 years|
Note: Category-wise age relaxation is given here.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit the application form as per Annexure – II addressed to the
Additional Commissioner of Income Tax,
Headquarters (Personnel & Establishment),
1st Floor, Room No.14,
Aayakar Bhawan, P-7,
Kolkata – 700069.
The envelope having the application must be superscripted as :
“APPLICATION FOR THE POST(S) OF …… UNDER MERITORIOUS SPORTS PERSONS’ QUOTA”
- They must also send attested copies of the required educational, work and other relevant documents along with the application.
Method of selection
- Applicants will be shortlisted on the basis of their best three performances in the last four years.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for appearing in Proficiency / Ground test to evaluate their performance in the respective sports events.
- For the post of Tax Assistant, applicants will be required to qualify for the Data Entry Skill Test at 8000 depressions per hour.
Important documents to submit/upload
- Application typed on A-4 size paper in the format attached here.
- Date of Birth/ class X passing certificate as proof of DOB.
- Undertaking to not apply for “Inter-charge transfer” and/ or “Transfer on Loan Basis” before rendering a service of minimum period of 10 years.
- NOC for PSU/Government/Quasi-Government employees.
- Photo Identity Proof ( Aadhar Card/ Passport/ Driving License/ Voter ID Card )
- Sports Achievements certified by recognized authorities.
- Caste certificate/EWS Certificate/Age relaxation.
Important Instructions/ Information
- Candidates must be a citizen of India.
- If candidate applies for more than one post then he/ she will be considered for appointment in the following order: Inspector of Income Tax, Tax Assistant and Multi-tasking staff.
- Canvassing or fabrication of information in any form will be treated as disqualification.
- Candidates called for selection process will have to appear for the same at their own cost.
- Applicants are solely responsible for their claims in the application.
- Candidates without original documents/certificates/ testimonials will not be allowed to appear in the Assessments.
For information on examination, any legal queries, or doubts, please refer to the original advertisement here.