IRCON recruitment 2022 | IRCON Jobs 2022 | IRCON Manager Jobs 2022 | IRCON Civil Jobs 2022
IRCON International Limited invites applications from eligible candidates for many posts on a contract basis. There are a total of 29 posts available to apply for.
IRCON recruitment 2022 Highlights
|Name of organization||IRCON International Limited|
|No. of Posts||29|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|End date of application||28th and 30th March 2022 (Elaborate details are provided here)|
|Job Location||Chhattisgarh, Maharashtra, Punjab, Uttarakhand, J&K, Assam, West Bengal & Sikkim|
IRCON recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
|Manager/ Bridge||Chhattisgarh||4||Rs. 60,000/-|
|Manager/ Earth||Chhattisgarh||4||Rs. 60,000/-|
|Manager/ Civil||Maharashtra||4||Rs. 60,000/-|
|Manager/ Civil||Punjab||2||Rs. 60,000/-|
|Manager/ Civil||Uttarakhand||2||Rs. 60,000/-|
|Manager/ General||Chhattisgarh||1||Rs. 60,000/-|
|Manager/ Legal||Chhattisgarh||1||Rs. 60,000/-|
|Manager/ S&T||J&K||5||Rs. 60,000/-|
|Manager/ S&T||Assam||1||Rs. 60,000/-|
|Sr. Work Engineer/ Survey||West Bengal & Sikkim||2||Rs. 40,000/-|
|Safety Engineer||West Bengal & Sikkim||2||Rs. 40,000/-|
|Sr. Works Engineer/ Quality||West Bengal & Sikkim||1||Rs. 40,000/-|
Note: Category-wise distribution of marks is given here.
IRCON recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Full-time Graduate or Diploma with not less than 60% marks from recognized universities/ Institute approved by AICTE/UGC in their relevant fields/ subjects.
- Candidates applying for manager posts must have a minimum of 5 years experience in their relevant fields.
- Applicants registering for all other posts must have a minimum of 3 years experience in their respective subjects/ fields.
As of 1st March 2022, the maximum age limit for the posts of managers is 50 years. For the rest of the posts, the maximum age limit is 35 years.
How to Apply
- Candidates who want to register for the given posts must take a set of originals and photocopies and go to the locations mentioned here for registration.
- According to the locations mentioned, registrations will be done on 28th or 30th March. They will start at 9:00 a.m. and end at 1:00 p.m.
Important documents to submit/upload
- Application typed on A-4 size paper in the format attached herein.
- Experience Certificate in chronological order. For Present Employment, last Two Months’ salary slips are also required.
- Date of Birth/ class X passing certificate as proof of DOB.
- Caste certificate/EWS Certificate/Age relaxation.
- Qualification Degree and All semester/year Mark sheets.
- OBC certificate (issued in the current financial year only)
- NOC for PSU/Government/Quasi-Government employees.
- Certificate for conversion of Grades/ CGPA to percentage of marks certified by the university/ Institution of the applicant.
Method of selection
- Interviews of the applicants will be conducted via Virtual Mode.
- The schedule of virtual interview shall be communicated separately to the eligible applicants.
- The interviews may take more than one day of duration depending on the no. of candidates appearing for registration.
Important Instructions/ Information
- Candidates not in a position to join IRCON within one month from the date of receipt of Offer Letter need not apply.
- There are no allowances over and above the fixed pay.
- Working hours/days and off will be the same as for the Project.
- TA/DA would also be admissible if deputed on outstation duty.
- Ex-contract employees whose services were terminated due to closure of projects, can also apply for these posts if they are eligible.
- No hard copies of applications through post would be accepted.
- No request for change of date, time and location for any post would be entertained.
- Candidates reporting for registration would be allowed to register for such places/projects only that are allocated to that particular registration location.
- Candidates should be in sound health and free from color blindness. No relaxation in health standards will be allowed.
- In case of Doubt/ Query/ Clarification, please drop an email at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org.
For information on examination, any legal queries, or doubts, please refer to the original advertisement here.