BECIL recruitment 2022 | BECIL 2022 Jobs | BECIL recruitment 2022 | BECIL software developer recruitment 2022 | BECIL software developer 2022 Jobs
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) invites applications from candidates for the posts of software developer and HVAC operator purely on a contract basis. There are a total of 6 posts to apply for.
|Name of Organization||Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL)|
|No. of Posts||6|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|End date of application||27th March 2022|
|Job Location||Office of All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi|
|Software Developer||5||Rs.60,000/- to Rs.75,000/-|
- For software developer post, B.Tech/ M.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc (IT)/ Computer Science.
- For HVAC operator post, ITI in HVAC Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.
- Further details of education and work experience are given here.
- For software developer post, age limit is not more than 35 years. (It can be relaxed in exceptional cases.)
- For HVAC operator post, age limit is 30 years.
How to Apply
- Candidates must apply online through website www.becil.com or https://becilregistration.com only and click on the link “Career” and then click ‘Registration Form (Online)’.
- Registration to be completed in 7 steps:
- Select Advertisement Number
- Enter Basic Details
- Enter Education Details/Work Experience
- Upload scanned documents (Scanned copies must be within 100 kb and in .pdf/ .jpg formats only)
- Application Preview or Modify
- Payment of application fees online (via credit card, Debit card, net banking, UPI etc.)
- Email your scanned documents to the Email Id mentioned in the last page of application form.
- Application fees are non-refundable and as follows:
|General/ OBC/ Women/ Ex-Serviceman||Rs.750/- (Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)|
|SC/ST & EWS/PH||Rs.450/-(Rs. 300/- extra for every additional post applied)|
Important documents to submit/upload
- Degree/ Diploma certificates and marksheets
- Matriculation/Birth certificate class certificate as proof of Birth Date
- Caste/Category Certificate (if applicable – SC/ ST / OBC(NCL)/ Ex-Servicemen)
- Disability Certificate (Disability > 40%)
- Income and Asset Certificate issued by the Competent Authority (for EWS candidates)
- Work Experience certificate
- NOC for PSU/Government/Quasi-Government employees
Important Instructions/ Information
- No TA / DA will be paid for attending the written exam / interview / joining the duty on selection.
- Candidates are advised to view the BECIL website regularly after submitting their application successfully for any notification/ updates.
- In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new E-mail ID before applying online.
- While paying application fees, the GST and Bank charges will be borne by the candidates.
- Canvassing or fabrication of information in any form will be treated as disqualification.
- No candidate shall make any communication with a BECIL client.
- Candidates are advised to apply through above mentioned website only.
- BECIL will inform the selected candidates through email & sms
- For technical problem faced while applying Online please drop an email to : firstname.lastname@example.org and for queries other than technical please contact: email@example.com OR phone 0120-4177860.
For information on examination, any legal queries, or doubts, please refer to the original advertisement here.