Karnataka High Court recruitment 2022 | Karnataka High Court jobs 2022 | Karnataka High Court Stenographer jobs 2022 | Karnataka High Court Assistant Court Secretary jobs 2022
High Court of Karnataka invites applications from eligible applicants for the post of Assistant Court Secretary (Stenographer). There are a total of 54 posts available to apply.
Table of Contents
Karnataka High Court recruitment 2022 Highlights
|Name of Organization||High Court of Karnataka, Bengaluru|
|No. of Posts||54|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Start date of application||7th March 2022|
|End date of application||7th April 2022 (till 11:59 p.m) – for form submission 12th April 2022 (within bank working hours) (for online or Challan fee payment)|
|Job Location||Bengaluru / Dharwad/ Kalaburagi, Karnataka|
Karnataka High Court recruitment 2022 Vacancy details
|Cadre (Assistant Court Secretary – Stenographer)||Vacancies||Scale of Pay (Level – 7)|
|Residual Parent Cadre||44||Rs. 44,900/- to Rs. 1,42,400/-|
|Local Cadre||10||Rs. 44,900/- to Rs. 1,42,400/-|
Note: Category-wise distribution of vacancies is given here.
Karnataka High Court recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- SSLC / Equivalent from Karnataka Education Board OR Diploma in Secretarial / Commercial Practice or Equivalent exam from Karnataka Secondary Education/ Technical Board
- Senior / Proficiency Grade Examination in English Shorthand
- Senior Grade Examination in English Typewriting by Department of Public Instruction of Karnataka Secondary Examination Board or equivalent.
- Knowledge of operating computers (Certificate in computer basics)
- As on 7th April 2022, applicant’s age must be 18 years for all categories.
|Category||Upper Age limit|
|OBC (Category II-A / II-B / III-A / III-B)||38 years|
|SC /ST /OBC (Category-I)||40 years|
|Government Employee (State /Central)||Relaxed by No. of years post held / Max 10 years -whichever is lesser|
|Ex-Servicemen||3 years + no. of years of service|
|PwBD (Physically challenged)||Relaxed by 10 years|
|Widow||Relaxed by 10 years|
How to Apply
- Applicants must submit their applications through the website link: https://karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in/recruitment.php.
- Non-refundable application fees for General and OBC category is Rs. 500/-. SC/ST, OBC (Category – I) and PwBD candidates will pay Rs. 250/-.
- Fee payment can be done online through SBI payment gateway and offline through Challan form in any branch of SBI.
Method of selection
- The selection process is carried out in two parts.
- The first round is Shorthand & Typing test for 100 marks. The second round is Viva – voce for 20 marks. For more details refer here.
Important documents to submit/upload
- SSLC or equivalent examination certificate for proof of date of birth.
- Educational documents and marksheets
- English Senior Grade Typing Certificate
- Certificates in case of Diploma in Commercial Practice/Secretarial Practice
- Convocation Certificate
- Certificate of Senior Grade/Proficiency Grade Examination in English Shorthand
- Computer basics training Certificate
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Disability certificate (if applicable)
- Certificates for Ex-Servicemen /Kannada Medium /Displaced from Projects /Widow /Others (Transgender)/ Local Cadre (whichever is applicable)
- 3 Character certificates – one issued by the Head of the Institution /College of applicant & other two certificates from respectable persons not related to the candidate.
- No-Objection Certificate from State /Central Government/ Public sector employees
Important Instructions/ Information
- If selected the applicant will be on probation for two years or extended period if necessary.
- Eligible candidates will be called for Shorthand and Typing Test in the ratio of 1:5 as against the number of posts notified in the respective categories.
- Candidates called for selection process will have to appear for the same at their own cost.
- Canvassing or fabrication of information in any form will be treated as disqualification.
For information on examination, any legal queries or doubts, please refer to the original advertisement here.