NTPC recruitment 2022 | NTPC jobs 2022 | NTPC All India Jobs 2022 | NTPC GDMO Jobs 2022 | NTPC Medical Specialist Jobs 2022 | NTPC Pediatrician jobs 2022 | NTPC Orthopedics jobs 2022 | NTPC Radiologist jobs 2022
National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) invites eligible Indian citizens to apply for the posts of GDMO/ Medical Specialist. There are a total of 97 vacancies across various posts to apply for.
NTPC Recruitment 2022 Highlights
|Name of organization||National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC)|
|No. of Posts||97|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Start date of application||25th February 2022|
|End date of application||16th March 2022|
|Job Location||All over India|
NTPC Recruitment 2022 Vacancy details
|Post||Vacancies||Pay Scale (Based on Level/grade)|
|GDMO||60||Rs. 50,000 – 1,60,000|
|Pediatrician||9||Rs. 60,000 – 2,00,000|
|Orthopedics||5||Rs. 60,000 – 2,00,000|
|Ophthalmologist||2||Rs. 60,000 – 2,00,000|
|Radiologist||8||Rs. 60,000 – 2,00,000|
|O&G||3||Rs. 60,000 – 2,00,000|
|Pathologist||8||Rs. 60,000 – 2,00,000|
|ENT||2||Rs. 60,000 – 2,00,000|
Note: Category-wise distribution of vacancies and pay scale for each grade is defined further here.
NTPC Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Except for GDMO post, for all others candidates must have at least MD/MS/DNB or MBBS with PG Diploma in their field of specialization.
- Applicants considering GDMO post must have a MBBS degree.
- All degrees must be recognized by National Medical Commission (formerly Medical Council of India)
- For GDMO applicants, minimum 2 years experience/ practice after MBBS (excluding internship training)
- For E4 grade Medical Specialist applicants, minimum 1 year experience/ practice after MD/ MS/ DNB.
- For E4 grade Medical Specialist applicants, minimum 2 years experience/ practice after completing MBBS and PG Diploma.
- Upper age limit for candidates is 37 years.
|Category||Upper age limit relaxed by|
|SC/ ST||5 years|
|Domicile of J&K (from 01.01.80 to 31.12.89)||5 years|
|Ex-Servicemen||As per Govt. guidelines|
How to Apply
- Candidates must apply through the website careers.ntpc.co.in or visit the Careers section at www.ntpc.co.in.
- After submitting the application, download a copy of the registration slip with unique registration number.
- Also upload the relevant educational, work experience and other documents during form filling.
- A non-refundable fees of Rs. 300/- must be paid by General/ EWS/ OBC category candidates. It can be paid online as well as offline through SBI. Further details for the same are given here.
- SC/ ST/PwBD/ XSM and female candidates are exempt from fees payment.
Method of Selection
- Selections will be done on the basis of personal interviews.
- In case of many candidates, management might conduct a online screening/ shortlisting/ selection test.
- For selection test, 85% weightage is for online written test and 15% for interviews. Candidates must qualify separately for both.
Important documents to submit/upload
- Degree/ Diploma certificates and marksheets
- Original photo identity proof
- Matriculation/Birth certificate class certificate as proof of Birth Date
- Work Experience certificate
- Category certificate (if applicable – SC/ ST / OBC(NCL)/ Ex-Servicemen)
- Disability Certificate (if applicable)
- Domicile certificate (for J&K domicile reserved candidates)
- Income and Asset Certificate issued by the Competent Authority (for EWS candidates)
- NOC for Central/UT/PSU Government Employees
- Service certificate for Ex-Servicemen
Important Instructions/ Information
- Before joining, candidates will have to undergo a medical examination at any of the NTPC hospitals. Details about medical norms are at the website careers.ntpc.co.in.
- Canvassing or fabrication of information in any form will be treated as disqualification.
- In case of any dispute/ ambiguity on account of interpretation in versions other than English, English version will prevail.
- Postings will be at any of the Projects/ JVs/ Stations/ Subsidiaries of NTPC.
- All computations of age/ experience will be as per last day of receipt of online application.
For information on examination, any legal queries or doubts, please refer to the original advertisement here.