TNPSC recruitment 2022 | TNPSC jobs 2022 | Tamil Nadu Jobs 2022 | Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission jobs 2022
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) invites applications from eligible candidates for the post of Assistant Director of Town and Country Planning. There are around 29 vacancies to apply for.
TNPSC recruitment 2022 Highlights
|Name of Organization👉||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|No. of Posts👉||29|
|Mode of Application👉||Online|
|Start date of application👉||25th February 2022|
|End date of application👉||26th March 2022|
TNPSC recruitment 2022 Vacancy details
|Post code||Post||Vacancies||Scale of Pay|
|1778||Assistant Director of Town and Country Planning||29||Rs.56,100 – 2,05,700|
Note: Category-wise distribution of vacancies is given here.
TNPSC recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Post Graduate Degree in a relevant field from a recognized University or Institute OR
- Must be an Associate of the Institute of Architects or possess B.Arch. Degree or possess Degree or Diploma recognized and equivalent to the National Diploma in Architecture with experience in Town Planning OR
- Must possess B.E Degree (Civil or Highway) with experience in Town Planning OR
- Must have passed Sections A & B of the Associate Member of the Institution of Engineers (India) Examination in the Civil Engineering Group OR
- Must possess Bachelor of Planning or Bachelor of Technology in Planning from a recognized University or Institute
- There is no age limit for SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/ DCs, BC(OBCM)s, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all categories.
- For all other categories the age limit is 32 years.
How to Apply
- Applicants must apply through the website www.tnpsc.gov.in and www.tnpscexams.in.
- “One Time Registration” using Aadhaar is mandatory before applying for any post. Applicant should register only once in the One Time Registration by paying Rs.150/- as registration fee.
- Applicants who wish to apply for this recruitment shall click “Apply” against the recruitment notified in the Commission’s website using the same USER ID and PASSWORD given for ONE TIME REGISTRATION.
- Applicants should select the name of the post for which the applicant wishes to apply.
- Written Examination fee of Rs.200/- (Rupees Two hundred only), is payable by online through Net Banking / Credit card / Debit card.
- Reserved categories are exempt from examination fees payment. Please refer for more information here.
Method of selection
- There will be two papers of three hours each on 28th May 2022.
- The first paper would be a subject paper. The second paper is of two parts. The first part is Tamil Eligibility Test (SSLC Std) and the second part is General Studies.
- This is also followed by an oral exam.
Important documents to submit/upload
- Document(s)/Certificate(s)/Testimonial(s) of essential qualification
- Work Experience Certificate – if applicable
- Mark sheet and Pass Certificate of Class 10
- Caste Certificate (SC/ ST/ OBC) – if applicable
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate
- Income and Asset Certificate (for EWS candidate)
- Disability Certificate – if applicable
- No-Objection Certificate from concerned employer
- Discharge Book/ Service and Release Certificate for Ex-Servicemen
- Certificate identifying them as Transgender or Transgender (Male) or Transgender (Female) – (for transgender candidates)
- SSLC, HSC, Transfer Certificate, Provisional Certificate , Convocation Certificate, Degree Certificate, PG Degree Certificate, Mark Sheets, Certificate from the Board /University/ Institution (for candidates claiming to be Persons studied in Tamil Medium (PSTM))
Important Instructions/ Information
- Applicants are solely responsible for their claims in the online application.
- Applicants selected for appointment to the said post will be required to produce a certificate of physical fitness in the form prescribed here.
- Applicants who have already registered in One Time online Registration system and are within the validity period of 5 years are exempted.
- The number of free chances availed by the applicant may be verified by the Commission at any stage of the selection process.
- If no qualified and suitable women applicants are available for selection against the vacancies reserved for them, they will be filled by male applicants belonging to the respective communal categories.
- Queries relating to One Time Registration/ online application may be sent to email@example.com. Other queries may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Canvassing or fabrication of information in any form will be treated as disqualification.
For information on examination, any legal queries or doubts, please refer to the original advertisement here.