Oil India Limited recruitment 2022 | Oil India Limited jobs 2022 | Oil India Limited all India Jobs 2022
Oil India Limited (OIL) invites applications from eligible candidates for various posts. There is a total of 28 vacancies for two posts Warden and Chemical Assistant to apply for.
Oil India Limited recruitment 2022 Highlights
|Name of organization||Oil India Limited (OIL)|
|No. of Posts||28|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Date of registration||08/03/2022 07:00 A.M. to 11:00 A.M 15/03/2022 07:00 A.M. to 11:00 A.M|
|Job Location||All over India|
Oil India Limited recruitment 2022 Vacancy details
|Warden||03||Fixed emolument: Rs. 19,500 + Variable emolument: 750/-|
|Chemical Assistant||25||Fixed emolument: Rs. 19,500 + Variable emolument: 750/-|
Note: Category-wise distribution of vacancies is given here.
Oil India Limited recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Passed B.Sc. or Diploma in the relevant subject from Government recognized University.
Must have minimum 01-year experience post qualification.
- Minimum age limit for Warden post is 35 years and for Chemical Assistant post is 18 years.
- Maximum Age Limit is as given as follows:
|Category||Maximum Age (Warden)||Maximum Age(Chemical Assistant)|
|OBC – NCL||53||43|
How to Apply
- Candidates should fill their personal bio-data given here and bring it along with documents on the scheduled dates given here for the Walk-in-Practical/ Skill Test cum Personal Assessments.
- On the above scheduled dates of registration, the candidates will have to register themselves for the Walk-in Practical/ Skill Test cum Personal Assessments at the venue compulsorily between 07:00 A.M. to 11:00 A.M.
- Under no circumstance, candidates will be allowed to register beyond the timings stated herein above.
Method of selection
- Candidates will be selected based on Walk-in-Practical/ Skill Test cum Personal Assessments.
- If a candidate does not meet the eligibility conditions the concerned candidate will not be allowed to appear in the Walk-in-Practical/ Skill Test cum Personal Assessments
- The process of Walk-in-Practical/ Skill Test cum Personal Assessments will proceed as per the list of candidates registered for the same.
- The pass marks of the Walk-in-Practical/ Skill Test cum Personal Assessments will be minimum 50%.
Important documents to submit/upload
- Identity Proof and valid Address Proof from Competent Government Authority
- Admit Card
- Mark sheet and Pass Certificate of Class 10 issued by the concerned Government
- Document(s)/Certificate(s)/Testimonial(s) of essential qualification
- Work Experience Certificate – if applicable
- Caste Certificate (SC/ ST/ OBC) – if applicable
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate
- Income and Asset Certificate (for EWS candidate)
- Disability Certificate – if applicable
- Discharge Book/ Service and Release Certificate for Ex-Servicemen
- No-Objection Certificate from concerned employer, for applicant working in any organization.
Important Instructions/ Information
- Candidates who have taken 02 vaccines will be allowed entry into the venue on production of printed proof of vaccination.
- Candidates without original documents/certificates/ testimonials will not be allowed to appear in the Walk-in-Practical/Skill Test cum Personal Assessments.
- TA/DA will not be provided to any candidates.
- Canvassing or fabrication of information in any form will be treated as disqualification.
- Selected candidates will have to submit a character and antecedents verification certificate i.e., Police verification certificate/ report from concerned authorities.
- Selected candidates will have to arrange accommodation at his/ her own cost during the period of the above contractual engagement.
- Mobile Phones, calculators, any other electronic devices or objectionable items are strictly banned in the entire premises of the venue.
For information on examination, any legal queries, or doubts, please refer to the original advertisement here.