BECIL recruitment 2022 | BECIL jobs 2022 | BECIL Delhi jobs 2022 | BECIL NCR jobs 2022 | BECIL Jhajjar jobs 2022
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) invites eligible applicants for various posts purely on a contract basis. There are 96 vacancies to apply for across 5 posts.
BECIL recruitment 2022 Highlights
|Name of Organization||Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL)|
|No. of Posts||96|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Start date to apply||17th February 2022|
|End date to apply||28th February 2022|
|Job Location||Delhi/ NCR/ Jhajjar|
|Notification Link||BECIL Notification|
BECIL recruitment 2022 Vacancy details
|Medical Lab Technologist||51||Rs.21,970/-|
|Patient Care Coordinator||08||Rs.21,970/-|
BECIL recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Except for the post of Lab Attendant, candidates of all other posts must have a minimum of Bachelor’s degree in their relevant field.
- Applicants for Lab Attendant post must have at least completed 12th with Science branch. For further details please refer here.
- The age limit for the post of Radiographer is 45 years.
- For the post of Patient Care Coordinator the age limit is 35 years as on the date of joining.
How to Apply
- Candidates must apply online through website www.becil.com or https://becilregistration.com only and click on the link “Career” and then click ‘Registration Form (Online)’.
- Registration to be completed in 7 steps:
- Select Advertisement Number
- Enter Basic Details
- Enter Education Details/Work Experience
- Upload scanned documents
- Application Preview or Modify
- Payment of application fees online (via credit card, Debit card, net banking, UPI etc.)
- Email your scanned documents to the Email Id mentioned in the last page of application form.
- Application fees are non-refundable and as follows:
|General/ OBC/ Women||Rs.750/- (Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)|
|SC/ST & EWS/PH||Rs.450/-(Rs. 300/- extra for every additional post applied)|
Important documents to submit/upload
- Degree/ Diploma certificates and marksheets
- Matriculation/Birth certificate class certificate as proof of Birth Date
- Caste/Category Certificate (if applicable – SC/ ST / OBC(NCL)/ Ex-Servicemen)
- Disability Certificate (Disability > 40%)
- Income and Asset Certificate issued by the Competent Authority (for EWS candidates)
- Work Experience certificate
- NOC for PSU/Government/Quasi-Government employees
Important Instructions/ Information
- No TA / DA will be paid for attending the written exam / interview / joining the duty on selection.
- Candidates are advised to view the BECIL website regularly after submitting their application successfully for any notification/ updates.
- In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new E-mail ID before applying online.
- While paying application fees, the GST and Bank charges will be borne by the candidates.
- Canvassing or fabrication of information in any form will be treated as disqualification.
- No candidate shall make any communication with a BECIL client.
- Candidates are advised to apply through above mentioned website only.
- BECIL will inform the selected candidates through email & sms
- For technical problem faced while applying Online please drop an email to : firstname.lastname@example.org and for queries other than technical please contact: email@example.com OR phone 0120-4177860.
For information on examination, any legal queries or doubts, please refer to the original advertisement here.