Indian Navy recruitment 2022 | Indian Navy jobs 2022 | Indian Navy all India jobs 2022
Indian Navy invites eligible ex-Naval Apprentices (ex-apprentices of Dockyard Apprentices Schools of Indian Navy) for various posts. There is a total of 1531 vacancies available to apply for across various disciplines.
Indian Navy recruitment 2022 Highlights
|Name of Organization||Indian Navy|
|No. of Posts||1531|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Start date to apply||21st February 2022|
|End date to apply||20th March 2022|
|Job Location||All over India|
|Notification Link||Indian navy|
Indian Navy recruitment 2022 Vacancy details
|Trade||No. of vacancies|
|Sheet metal Worker||10|
|Ref & AC Fitter||46|
|Machinery Control Fitter||08|
|ICE Fitter Crane||89|
Note: Category-wise distribution is given here.
Indian Navy recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Matriculation or equivalent from a recognised Institute or Board with knowledge of English
- Should have completed Apprenticeship training OR Mechanical or equivalent with two years regular service in the appropriate Technical Branch of the Army, Navy and Air Force.
- Candidate’s age must be between 18 to 25 years old.
|Category||Age Limit relaxed by|
|SC/ ST||5 years|
|OBC (Non-creamy layer)||3 years|
|PwBDs (GEN/ EWS)||10 years|
|PwBDs (OBC)||13 years|
|PwBDs (SC/ST)||15 years|
|Ex-Servicemen||No. of years in service + 3|
|Government servants||Up to 40 years|
|Government servants (SC/ ST)||Up to 45 years|
|Apprentices||The extent of the period of the apprentice’s training|
How to Apply
- Applicants must apply online using the website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. Go to Join Navy –> Ways to Join –> Civilian –> Tradesman Skilled.
- Upload the scanned copy of photograph and signature. It should be on a white paper with black ink. Please check here for further details.
Method of Selection
- Eligible candidates will have to appear for the written examination having objective type questions.
|Syllabus as per training imparted at Apprentice School/ as per NCVT in relevant Trade||50|
Important documents to submit/upload
- Degree/ Diploma certificates and marksheets
- Original photo identity proof
- Matriculation/Birth certificate class certificate as proof of Birth Date
- Apprenticeship Experience certificate OR Naval Apprentice School
- Caste/Category Certificate (if applicable – SC/ ST / OBC(NCL)/ Ex-Servicemen)
- Disability Certificate (Disability > 40%)
- Income and Asset Certificate issued by the Competent Authority (for EWS candidates)
Important Instructions/ Information
- No change in the e-mail ID and mobile number will be allowed once entered.
- Canvassing or fabrication of information in any form will be treated as disqualification.
- The photograph being uploaded should not be more than 3 months old and should have about 80% face coverage.
- Mobile phones are banned within the premises even in switch off mode.
- In case the face in the photograph or signature is unclear, the candidate’s application may be rejected.
- No money is required to pay for this recruitment. Selection is purely based on merit.
- For any clarification or assistance, candidate may write to email id: firstname.lastname@example.org and Help Desk No.: 033-24140047.
For information on examination, any legal queries, or doubts, please refer to the original advertisement here.