RBI recruitment 2022 | Reserve Bank of India recruitment 2022 | RBI jobs 2022 | RBI assistant jobs 2022 | RBI all India jobs 2022
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) invites applications from eligible Indian citizens for the post of Assistant all over India. There are around 950 vacancies available to apply across 18 cities.
RBI recruitment 2022 Highlights
|Name of Organization||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|No. of Posts||950|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Start date to apply||17th February 2022|
|End date to apply||8th March 2022|
|Schedule of Online Preliminary Test (Tentative)||March 26 & 27, 2022|
|Schedule of Online Main Test (Tentative)||May 2022|
|Job Location||All over India|
RBI recruitment 2022 Vacancy details
|Category||No. of Posts|
Note: City-wise distribution details are given here.
RBI recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification (as on 01.02.2022)
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PwBD candidates)
- Knowledge of word processing on PC
- Proficient in the language of the state/ any of the states falling under the recruiting Office they apply for. For further details please refer here.
- Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/02/1994 and not later than 01/02/2002 (both days including)
|Category||Age Limit relaxed by|
|SC/ ST||5 years|
|OBC (Non-creamy layer)||3 years|
|PwBDs (GEN/ EWS)||10 years|
|PwBDs (OBC)||13 years|
|PwBDs (SC/ST)||15 years|
|Ex-Servicemen||No. of years in service + 3 years (limit is 50 years)|
|Widows/divorced women/ women judicially separated and not re-married||10 years|
|RBI candidates||No. of years of service (limit is 3 years)|
How to Apply
- Candidates must apply through the website www.rbi.org.in and click on “Recruitment for the post of Assistant”
- Photo and signature must be uploaded online as per the guidelines given here.
- A non-refundable application fees of Rs. 450/- for OBC/General/EWS candidates (Examination fees+ Intimation Charges) must be paid online
- Rs. 50/- for SC/ST/PwBD/EXS candidates (Intimation Charges) must be paid online.
- Staff candidates are exempt from examination and intimation charges.
- In case of any problem in filling up the form, payment of examination fee or receipt of call letter, please approach candidate grievance Redressal cell http://cgrs.ibps.in/. Do not forget to mention ‘RBI Assistant Examination- 2021’ in the subject box of the email.
Method of Selection
- Candidates will have to give two multiple choice exams. The preliminary exam will be of 100 marks and Main examination will be of 200 marks.
- Candidates clearing both the exams will have to undergo a Language Proficiency Test (LPT). Further details for this exam are given here.
Important documents to submit/upload
- Degree/ Diploma certificates and marksheets
- Original photo identity proof
- Matriculation/10th class certificate as proof of Birth Date
- Work Experience certificate
- Caste/Category Certificate (if applicable – SC/ ST / OBC(NCL)/ Ex-Servicemen)
- Disability Certificate (Disability criteria mentioned here)
- NOC for PSU/Government/Quasi-Government employees
- Income and Asset Certificate issued by the Competent Authority (for EWS candidates)
Important Instructions/ Information
- Candidates can apply for vacancy in one Office only and will have to opt for online test centre within the same state as the Office they have applied for.
- Ration card & Learners Driving License will not be considered as valid Identity proof.
- The Bank reserves the right to increase/ decrease the number of vacancies as per the requirement or not fill up the vacancies
- Candidate not proficient in the Official / Local Language shall be disqualified.
- Format of the Application form for pre-examination training is available on the RBI website.
- The name filled in the online application should match exactly with the name as appearing on photo identity proof to be produced at the time of examination for verification.
For information on examination, any legal queries, or doubts, please refer to the original advertisement here.