UPSC recruitment 2022 | UPSC jobs 2022 | UPSC Assistant Professor recruitment 2022 | UPSC Assistant Mineral Economist jobs 2022
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invites applications from eligible candidates for various posts all over India. There are a total of 33 vacancies to apply for across 8 posts.
Table of Contents
UPSC recruitment 2022 Highlights
|Name of organization||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|No. of Posts||33|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|End date to apply||3rd March 2022 (23:59 Hrs) – Submission of online application 4th March 2022 (23:59 Hrs) – Printing of submitted online application|
|Job Location||All over India|
UPSC recruitment 2022 Vacancy details
|Post||No. of vacancies|
|Assistant Professor (History)||1|
|Assistant Mineral Economist (Intelligence)||14|
|Assistant Professor (Ayurveda), Agad Tantra evum Vidhi Vaidyak||1|
|Assistant Professor (Ayurveda), Dravya Guna||1|
|Assistant Professor (Ayurveda), Prasuti Tantra evum Stri Roga||2|
|Assistant Professor (Ayurveda), Ras Shastra evum Bhaishajya Kalpana||2|
|Assistant Professor (Ayurveda), Shalakya Tantra||1|
Note: Category-wise distribution details are given here
UPSC recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Except for the post of Stores Officer, for all other posts candidates must have at least a Postgraduate or Master’s degree in their relevant field of specialization from a recognized university.
- For Stores Officer post, any degree from a recognized university will do. Further elaborate details can be found here.
- A desirable qualification for the post of Assistant Professor (Ayurveda) would be Reading, Writing and Speaking knowledge of Sanskrit.
- Age limit relaxation for reserved categories can be found here.
- Age limit for unreserved candidates is as below:
|Assistant Professor (History)||35 years|
|Stores Officer||30 years|
|Assistant Mineral Economist (Intelligence)||35 years|
|Assistant Professor (Ayurveda), Agad Tantra evum Vidhi Vaidyak||45 years|
|Assistant Professor (Ayurveda), Dravya Guna||45 years|
|Assistant Professor (Ayurveda), Prasuti Tantra evum Stri Roga||45 years|
|Assistant Professor (Ayurveda), Ras Shastra evum Bhaishajya Kalpana||45 years|
|Assistant Professor (Ayurveda), Shalakya Tantra||48 years|
How to Apply
- Candidates must apply online through the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in.
- They must upload all necessary educational, work experience and other documents.
- Applicants who want to apply for more than one post must do so separately. Fee payment will also be as per individual post.
- After submission the printout of the online application must be taken. It will be asked during time of interview.
- There will be a non-refundable application fee of Rs. 25/- to be paid either by cash at any SBI branch or SBI net banking facility or via card for Gen/OBC/EWS male candidates.
- SC/ST/PwBD/Women candidates are exempt from fee payment. For more details of application process please refer here.
Important documents to submit/upload
- Matriculation/10th Standard or equivalent certificate/marksheets for date of birth proof
- Degree/Diploma certificate along with marksheets
- Work Experience Certificates
- Caste certificate for SC/ ST/ OBC (Non-creamy layer) candidates.
- Certificate of Disability (for PwBD candidates with disability > 40%)
- Proof of name change after marriage ( in case of marriage/ re-marriage/ divorce and other circumstances) mentioned here in detail.
- Service certificate for Ex-Servicemen and Commissioned Officers.
- NOC for Central/UT Government Employees/Servants
Important Instructions/ Information
- Canvassing or fabrication of information in any form will be treated as disqualification.
- TA will be given to those candidates who attend the personal interviews.
- Candidates must, if selected be prepared to undergo medical examination under a medical authority as Government may require.
- Candidates will be informed of the final result in due course through UPSC website/ Employment News
- Commission may grant higher initial pay to candidates adjudged meritorious in the interview.
- Mobile phones are banned in the campus of UPSC examination/ Interview Hall.
- In case of any guidance regarding applications, candidature contact UPSC’s Facilitation Counter near gate ‘C’ of its campus or Telephone No. 011-23385271/ 011-23381125/ 011-23098543 on working days between 10.00 hrs and 17.00 hrs.
- Formats of PRESCRIBED PROFORxMAE for various certificates are available at
http://www.upsc.gov.in under Recruitment followed by Forms of Certificates (link https://www.upsc.gov.in/recruitment/recruitment-performas)
For information on examination, any legal queries, or doubts, please refer to the original advertisement here.