NITK recruitment National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal is an institute established by the ministry of education that imparts education in the field of Engineering, science, and management studies at UG, PG, and Ph.D. levels. The institute has invited applications online from interested and eligible candidates who are Indian nationals for 36 vacancies. for more information, you can check the NITK website www.nitk.ac.in
Educational qualification for NITK recruitment 2021
Masters degree with at least 55% marks or with equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7 point scale from a recognized institute.
- Qualification in area of management/engineering/law
- Experience in computerized administration/legal/financial matters
Age limit for NITK recruitment 2021
The age limit for the posts is 56 years
Salary for NITK recruitment 2021
Payscale for the posts is around Rs.37500/- to Rs.67000/- with grade pay of Rs.10000/-
Name of posts
|Name of posts||Group||vacancy||UR||SC||ST||OBC||EWS|
- Notification date – 19/08/2021
- Last date of submission of application is 24/09/2021 till 5:30pm
Application fee(non-refundable) to be paid online only
- For General/OBC is Rs.1000/-
- For EWS is Rs.500/-
- For PwD/SC/ST/Women/Transgender is nil
After completing successful payment, applicants need to take a printout of the receipt and enclose it with a hard copy of the application form. To claim the exemptions, candidates need to submit a self-attested copy of the SC/ST/PwD/Transgendercertificate by the Government.
Documents to be submitted along with the application
- Printout of online application with signatures in each page.
- Self attested copies of all certificates, mark sheets.
- Self attested copies of community certificates.
- Self attested copies of experience certificates.
- Printout of payment receipt.
Address for sending hard copy of the application and documents
National Institute of Technology, Surathkal,