UPPCL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021 | UPPCL Junior Engineer jobs | Uttar Pradesh jobs | UPPCL JE Jobs
Applicants are invited to apply for the direct recruitment for the post of Junior Engineer (Trainee) under the E&M cadre in Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL). Indian citizens can apply online for approximately 173 category-wise vacancies in UPPCL and its Transco and DISCOMS.
|Name of organization||Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited|
|No. of Posts||173 approx. (can be subject to change depending on requirement)|
|Name of the post||Junior Engineer(Trainee)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Start date to apply||12 November 2021 (Online submission of admission form, Payment of fees & processing charges online/through SBI challan(offline))|
|End date to apply||02 December 2021 (Online submission of admission form, Payment of fees & processing charges online) 04 December 2021 (Payment of fees & processing charges through SBI challan(offline))|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
UPPCL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
Post Code: 161
Post Cadre: E&M
Pay Scale: Rs. 44,900/- (As per 7th pay commission) (Pay Matrix level – 7, dearness and other allowances admissible as per rules of UPPCL)
|Category:||Number of vacant posts|
UPPCL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Has knowledge of Hindi (Reading & Writing) & can provide proof as below:
- Passed high school or equivalent examination with Hindi OR
- Certificate from gazetted officer in U.P/ head of institution of candidate stating candidate’s knowledge of Hindi OR
- Diploma/Degree/Certificate of any Hindi examination from a Government recognized institution.
- Applicant must have passed:
- 3 years Diploma in Electrical Engg. from Pravidhik Shiksha Parishad, U.P. or equivalent diploma recognized by U.P government OR
- 3 years All India Diploma Examination in Electrical Engg. conducted by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Govt Of India OR
- Diploma Exam in Electrical Engg. from any Indian University incorporated by Central/State Legislature.
- Diplomas received through distance learning are not eligible.
- Candidates awarded the Diploma based on length of service(without passing the Exam) are not eligible.
UPPCL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021 Age Limit
As of 1st January 2021, applicants must be between 18 to 40 years.
|SC/ST/OBC(NCL) – only U.P. Domicile||The upper age limit relaxed by 5 years|
|Ex-servicemen (Min. 5 years service, Completed service years+3 years)||Maximum age limit relaxation – 15 years|
|Dependents of Freedom fighters||The upper age limit relaxed by 5 years|
|Physically Handicapped(OA/OL/PB/PD)||The upper age limit relaxed by 15 years|
|Apprenticeship training under the Apprenticeship Act of 1951||Maximum age limit relaxation – 24 months|
Note: Applicant’s age must not exceed 55 years after applying age-limit relaxations.
How to Apply
- Login to the website : www.uppcl.org and click on “Apply online”.
- Follow the instructions given therein and complete and submit the application form.
- Remember to maintain the same email ID and mobile number throughout the selection process.
- Computer based test will be conducted on the basis of the information provided in the form.
- Application fees and processing charges(non-refundable) are as follows:
|Category||Fees (GST included)|
|ST/SC (Domicile of U.P.)||Rs. 826/-|
|Physically Handicap (Only processing charges)||Rs. 12/-|
|Candidates from outside U.P. (Any category)||Rs. 1180/-|
Note: The above can be paid online (ATM/Debit/Credit card/Net Banking) OR offline(SBI Bank Challan form)
- Computer based test (CBT) of 200 marks will be held to shortlist applicants for document verification process.
- Places where the exam will be held are Varanasi, Kanpur, Bareilly, Lucknow, Ghaziabad, Greater Noida and Meerut for a time duration of 3 hours.
- Tentative date of CBT will be second week of January 2022.
- Each correct answer will be given 1 mark and wrong answer minus 0.25 marks.
|Diploma Level Electrical Engg. Branch Syllabus||150|
Documents to carry (during CBT and document verification)
- Admit card
- Passport-sized photo (same as application form)
- Photo ID (Driving License, Aadhar Card, Passport, Pan Card etc.)
- Caste certificate (if applicable) (OBC-NCL certificate must be issued after 31-03-2021)
- Domicile certificate (issued after 31-03-2018)
- Date of birth certificate
- Essential Technical qualification certificate/ final mark sheets
- Apprentice certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate of Ex-Serviceman in Armed forces of India (if applicable)
- PH certificate (if applicable)
- DFF certificate (if applicable – issued by District Magistrate)
- NOC certificate from present employer (for applicants working in Central/State/ Semi-Govt /Govt undertaking organizations)
- Character certificate (From head of last institute/ two respectable individuals (must not be related to applicant))
- Fitness certificate from Civil Surgeon of resident district (for more information read here).
- Candidates who have furbished fake information in the online form or fabricated documents during verification, their candidature will stand cancelled.
- UPPCL reserves the right to cancel this advertisement without prior notice or reason.
- Applicant will undergo training for time period specified by the UPPCL. On training completion candidate may be considered for a permanent position.
- For further enquiries please contact the support helpdesk at : email@example.com
For any further information regarding reservations, documents, and other eligibility criteria please read the full advertisement for the vacancy published here.