UPPCL recruitment 2021 | UPPCL jobs 2021| UPPCL jobs | UPPCL Assistant Engineer jobs
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited(UPPCL) has invited applications online for the post of Junior Engineer(Trainee) posts. Interested candidates can apply online through the official website- https://www.upenergy.in. Application submission starts from 12 November 2021 till 4 December 2021.
UPPCL recruitment 2021 Highlights
|Name of the Organization||Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited|
|No. of Posts||173|
|Name of the Post||Junior Engineer(Trainee)|
|Start date of Application submission||12 November 2021|
|Last date of submission online through Net banking||2 December 2021|
|Last date of submission online through SBI challan(offline)||4 December 2021|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Job Location||Lucknow, UP|
Vacancy details category wise
|Post Code||Post Cadre||Post Name||Unreserved||EWS||OBC(NCL)||SC||ST|
- The candidate interested to apply for the post of Junior Engineer should have passed three year Diploma degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent recognised by the state Government.
- The candidate should have a 3 year All India diploma in Electrical Engineering from the All India Council for Technical Education.
- Or should have done Diploma in Electrical Engineering from any of the University in India.
- The minimum age limit to apply for the post of Assistant engineer is 18 years and the maximum age limit is 40 years.
- The relaxation for the SC/ST/OBC candidates is 5 years
- Maximum 15 years for the Ex-Servicemen worked in armed forces of India.
- For Physically Handicapped- 15 years
- Freedom fighter (Dependants)- 5 years.
The selected candidates for the Junior Engineer post are – Rs.44,900/- as per the 7th pay Commission.
The candidates will have to undergo a computer-based test which is a three-hour test with a total of 200 marks. And then the document verification.
The selected candidates will have to undergo a training program for a period decided by the UPPCL. After the successful completion of the training, the candidates will be considered for the job as per the rules.
- The application fee for the SC/ST (U.P domicile)candidate is Rs.826/-(GST included).
- For Physically Handicapped- Rs.12/-(Processing charges only,GST included)
- Unreserved/OBC/EWS category- Rs.1180/-(GST included)
- For candidates outside U.P- Rs.1180/-(GST included)
The application fee can be paid through ATM cum Debit card/Credit card/Net banking or through SBI challan(Payable at SBI bank.). The application fee once paid cannot be refunded/transferred.
How to Apply
The candidates are supposed to read the payment details and general details in the link www.uppcl.org. The candidates are requested to log in to the website and select the option “apply online” and enter all the details carefully step by step asked while applying and submitting the application form.
Documents to Submit
- The candidates are requested to submit the originals and copies of caste certificates.
- The candidates need to submit their copies and originals of degree certificates self attested.
- Domicile certificate
- Birth certificate
- Technical qualification certificate
- Mark sheets
- Apprentice Certificate
- Certificate of Ex-servicemen working in armed forces of India.
- PH certificate
- DFF certificate self attested at time of interview.
The tentative date for the computer-based test will be conducted in the second week of January.
For more information on the Job details, Important instructions, and how to apply for the post, you can go to the official website- www.uppcl.org.
For any clarification or help regarding the job notification, you can write to- helpdeskje.721@indiaforwardsgmail-com