WBHRB Recruitment 2021 | WBHRB jobs 2021 | WBHRB staff nurse posts | WBHRB jobs
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) has invited applications for the post of staff nurse, grade II under the Health & Family Welfare Department, by the Government of West Bengal for 2140 posts. The appointment will be temporary but likely to be permanent. Interested candidates can apply online before 18 November 2021 till 1 P.M. The candidates can view and download the notification and apply on the website- www.wbhrb.in.
|Name of Organization||WBHRB|
|Name of the post||Staff Nurse, Grade II|
|Number of Posts||2140|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Start date to apply online||3 November 2021|
|Last date to apply online||18 November 2021|
|Job Location||Kolkata, West Bengal|
WBHRB Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
|Post Basic B.Sc||30||40||12||0||21||5||0||108|
WBHRB Recruitment 2021 Eligibilty Criteria
- The candidate should be an Indian Citizen with Basic B.Sc in nursing and Post Basic B.Sc in nursing from a recognised university.
- Or M.Sc Nursing
- Diploma in Nursing
- The candidate should have done CNE/Publication/Award in the relevant subject.
The candidates with experience working in Government /Private sector will be preferred and the marks will be allotted accordingly depending on the experience of the candidate.
- Government Experience Marks- 2 marks/year
- Private Experience marks- 1 mark/year
The salary of the selected candidate will be at a higher initial at Rs.29,800/-
The age limit of candidates is between 20 and 39 years.
- The age relaxation for SC category is 5 years.
- For candidates belonging to ST category- 5 years.
- For OBC category, age relaxation is upto 3 years.
- The age relaxation for OBC-A category is upto 3 years.
- The age relaxation for OBC-B category is upto 3 years.
- The age relaxation for PWD category is upto 5 years.
- Candidates belonging to the category- SC/ST/PWd are exempted from paying the application fee.
- Other candidates need to pay the fee of Rs.210/- Through banks participating in GRPS(Government Receipt Portal System).
Important Documents to submit
- The candidates need to submit the certificates of caste/degree/diploma.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC category need to submit the caste certificates along with the submission of application form.
- Person with disability needs to submit a certificate from a medical board
- Proof of D.O.B
- Applicants have to take printout of application for future use.
- Two copies of the printout of application form needs to be submitted during the recruitment process.
- Candidates are not allowed to apply more than once.
- To avoid the heavy load on the server, candidates are requested to submit the application form much before the closing date.
For more information about the selection process, rules, and how to apply, please check the notification – www.wbhrb.in.