AIIMS Raipur Recruitment 2021 | AIIMS Raipur job 2021 | AIIMS jobs 2021 | AIIMS Raipur apply online
One of India’s premier health institute AIIMS, Raipur is inviting applications from Indian citizens for the post of Senior Resident(Non-Academic). The residency would be for a period of 11 months for Anaesthesiology and Palliative Medicine (Department of General Medicine) and up to 3 years for various other departments mentioned further down the line.
Table of Contents
|Name of organization||All India Institute of Medical Sciences Raipur (Chhattisgarh)|
|No. of Posts||136|
|Name of posts||Senior Resident (Group A)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Start date to apply||23 October 2021|
|End date to apply||07 November 2021|
|Job Location||Raipur, Chattisgarh|
|Notification Link||Download here|
- Vacancies are available for 31 departments in the general category wards and 5 departments under Trauma and Emergency. These also include vacancies for PwBD candidates.
- In case EWS seats are unfilled, other candidates may be considered for it, subjected to being interviewed as UR(unreserved) applicants.
- Selected candidates will be paid Rs. 67,700/- (Level-11, Cell No. 01 according to 7th CPC) and usual allowances including NPA (if applicable)
|Category||Number of vacant posts|
Note: Department-wise distribution of posts can be found in detail in the application invite/notification document issued by AIIMS, Raipur.
- Postgraduate Medical Degree i.e. MD.MS,DNB/Diploma in respective discipline from a recognised Institute.
- DMC/MCI/DDI State registration is mandatory if selected.
All candidates must not be greater than 45 years of age as the date of application submission.
|SC/ST||The upper age limit relaxed by 5 years|
|OBC||The upper age limit relaxed by 3 years|
|General PwBD||The upper age limit relaxed by 10 years|
|SC/ST PwBD||The upper age limit relaxed by 15 years|
|OBC PwBD||The upper age limit relaxed by 13 years|
|Commissioned Officers including ECOs/SSCOS/ Government servants and Ex-serviceman||The upper age limit relaxed by 5 years in addition to the above criteria|
How to Apply
- Click on link https://forms.gle/7kLBBvkQDsry7umDA and fill the form.
- Submit scanned copy of the application form, transaction details and necessary documents only through the above link.
- Application fees: 1000/- for General/EWS/OBC, 800/- for SC/ST and free for PwDB category.
- Payments to be made via NEFT at:
|Name of the Bank||Bank of India|
|Name of Account Holder||AIIMS, Raipur|
Mode of Selection
- Interviews will be carried out to select the applicants.
- All original documents and their self-attested photo copies must be provided at the interview.
- In case, of many applicants, a pre-screening written test may be conducted.
- The details for the written test if any and names of shortlisted candidates for interview will be intimated on the AIIMS website: https://www.aiimsraipur.edu.in/
- The interview and written exam (if conducted) both, will be held only at All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Tatibandh, G.E. Road, Raipur (C.G.) 492099.
- Proof of Date of Birth (Class 10th or 12th Certificate)
- All semester mark sheets of MBBS degree.
- MBBS Degree certificate
- Internship completion certificate
- Attempt certificates
- MCI/DCI registration
- MD/MS/DNB/PG Diploma certificate
- SC/ST/OBC/PH certificate issued by a valid authority (if applicable)
- Experience certificate (if any)
- No Objection Certificate (For those working in Central/State Government/Semi Government /Autonomous Institutions)
- Copies of any other relevant documents
- No TA/DA will be paid to applicants attending the interview.
- In case of canvassing, applicants will be disqualified.
- OBC certificate issued between 08.11.2020 and 07.11.2021 will be considered valid, else the candidature will be cancelled.
- EWS certificates must be valid for the financial year 2021-2022 and issued between 01.04.2021 and 07.11.2021.
- Take care that applicant must not have any prior criminal record.
- In case of mistake in selection process or false documents/concealment of information, candidate will be rejected immediately.
- If results of qualifying exam of degree is announced after last day of application, candidature will be cancelled.
- For any clarifications regarding the recruitment process call on 0771-2577228 or contact email@example.com
For any further information regarding reservations, candidature or legal matters/warnings, etc please visit the application invite/notification document issued by AIIMS, Raipur.