Bharat Electronics Limited recruitment 2021 | BEL Jobs 2021 | BEL Jobs 2021 apply online | BEL apprenticeship Jobs | BEL Jobs
Bharat Electronics Limited(BEL), Chennai has invited applications for apprenticeship training for graduate and technician categories. Interested candidates can apply online by enrolling through the NATS portal- http://www.mhrdnats.gov.in. So, interested candidates who are Graduate/Diploma holders in Engineering can apply. You can download the notification from the given link
Table of Contents
|Name of Organization||Bharat Electronics Limited|
|Name of Posts||Graduate Apprentice and Technician Diploma Apprentice|
|No. of Posts||Graduate Apprentice- 63|
Technician (Diploma) Apprentice- 10
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Start date to Apply||25 October 2021|
|Last date to Enrol through NATS portal||10 November 2021|
|Last date to apply on BEL, Chennai website||25 November 2021|
|Declaration of shortlisted candidates||30 November 2021|
|Notification Link||BEL Notification|
Number of vacancies for Graduate Apprentice
- The duration of training for Graduate Apprenticeship is – 1 year
- The salary for the Graduate Apprentice is around – Rs.11,110/- per month
|Discipline (Engineering)||No. of Posts|
|Electronics and Communication||28|
|Electrical and Electronics||05|
Number of vacancies for Technician (Diploma) Apprentice
- The duration for the Technician Apprentice for Diploma holders is 1 year
- The salary for the Technician post is around – Rs.10,400/- per month
|Discipline||No of posts|
|Electronics and Communication||05|
1. Educational Qualification for the post of Graduate Apprentices
- Interested candidates should have an Engineering degree in the relevant subject from a recognized University.
- Candidates should have done Graduate Examination of Professional bodies recognized from Central or State Government.
2. Educational Qualification for the post of Technician Apprentices(Diploma)
- Interested need to have a Diploma in Engineering from a recognized University in relevant subject.
- Candidates need to have a Diploma in Engineering that’s granted by a State Council/Board of Technical Education by State Government.
- Candidates need to have a Diploma in Engineering granted by an Institution that’s recognised by the State/Central Government.
Candidates who are interested to apply for the above-mentioned posts need to refer to the Apprenticeship rules.
Interested candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PwD need to follow the guidelines under the Apprenticeship Act and have to provide the category certificates without fail. If candidates belonging to BC/MBC category claims for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) category, has to bring OBC (NCL) certificate as per the(OBC – NCL) format from the certificate-issuing authority.
Duration of Training
The duration of the Apprenticeship training is for 1 year.
- The selection procedure is purely based on the marks obtained by the candidates obtained in the Degree/Diploma.
- The board of Apprenticeship training will then shorlist these candidates.
- These shorlisted candidates will recieve an intimation letter to the E-mail ID.
- The shortlisted candidates will then be called for the verification of certificates at Chennai.
- The list of shortlisted candidates will be published on the website-https://www.boat-srp.com.
How to Apply
- The interested candidates need to be enrolled in the National Web Portal.
- If the student is not yet enrolled himself in the NATS, you need to first go to the website – www.mhrdnats.gov.in and enroll himself by completing the application form.
- You will recieve an unique enrolment number. You need to wait for one or two days for verification and approval.
- Now the user can Login using the enrolment number.
- Just click on the “Establishment request menu”. Under the establishment name, select “Bharat Electronics Limited”.
- Select state as “Tamil Nadu” and apply.
- For candidates who have already enrolled in NATS can login and select the establishment name as “Bharat Electronics Limited”, Select State as “Tamil Nadu” and “apply”.
After the completion of training of Apprenticeship, “Bharat Electronics Limited”, Chennai will have no obligation for employment, nor can the candidate claim for employment after the completion of training of Apprenticeship.