National Fertilizers Limited recruitment 2021 | National Fertilizers Limited jobs 2021 | National Fertilizers Limited Non-Executives recruitment 2021 | Fertilizers Limited Non-Executives jobs 2021 | NFL Recruitment 2021
National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) is India’s leading public sector company engaged in the marketing and manufacturing fertilizers and other agricultural inputs. It has five gas-based plants in Nangal, Bathinda, Panipat and Vijaipur district. NFL has invited energetic and qualified Indian nationals for its recruitment process for 2021. There are 183 vacancies for Non-executive (Worker) Level positions for various units of NFL.
Table of Contents
|Name of organization||National Fertilizers Limited(NFL)|
|No. of Posts||183|
|Name of posts||Non-executive (Worker)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Start date to apply||21 October 2021|
|End date to apply||10 November 2021|
|Job Location||Panipat, Bathinda, Vijaipur|
|POST & LEVEL||PAY SCALE||NUMBER OF VACANCIES|
|Junior Engineering Assistant Grade II (Production) (W-3)||Rs. 23000-56500||87|
|Junior Engineering Assistant Grade II (Instrumentation) (W-3)||Rs. 23000-56500||15|
|Junior Engineering Assistant Grade II (Electrical) (W-3)||Rs. 23000-56500||07|
|Attendant Grade I (Electrical) (W-2)||Rs. 21500-52000||19|
|Loco Attendant Gr-III (W-2)||Rs. 21500-52000||19|
|Loco Attendant Gr-II (W-3)||Rs. 23000-56500||04|
|Attendant Grade I (Mechanical) -Fitter (W-2)||Rs. 21500-52000||17|
|Marketing Representative (W-5)||Rs. 24000-67000||15|
All candidates in the unreserved category must have completed 18 years of age and not be greater than 30 years of age as of 30.09.2021.
|SC/ST||Upper age limit relaxed by 5 years|
|OBC||Upper age limit relaxed by 3 years|
|General PwBD||Upper age limit relaxed by 10 years|
|SC/ST PwBD||Upper age limit relaxed by 15 years|
|OBC PwBD||Upper age limit relaxed by 13 years|
|Domiciled in J&K (01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989)||Upper age limit relaxed by 5 years|
|Post||Minimum Educational Qualification|
|Junior Engineering Assistant Grade II||Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in their respective subject.|
|Attendant Grade I||Matric + Regular ITI in their respective subject.|
|Loco Attendant Grade III||Matric + Full time ITI or NAC|
|Loco Attendant Grade II||3 year Diploma in Mechanical Engineering|
|Marketing Representative||B.Sc. (Agriculture)|
All candidates must have a minimum of 50% marks aggregate for General/OBC/EWS category and 45% for SC/ST/PwBD category.
All applicants belonging to the General, OBC mad EWS categories have to pay a non-refundable fee amount of Rs. 200/- (plus bank charges). For SC/ST/PwBD/ExSM/Departmental category candidates it is free of cost.
How to Apply
- Go to the link : Recruitment of Non- Executives (Workers) in Marketing, Transportation and various Technical Disciplines-2021 and read the advertisement to check your eleigibility.
- Once confirmed, Click on ‘Apply Online’ and fill the required fields.
- After filling the form click on ‘Submit’ and make the payment of the fees on the NFL gateway.
- Take a printout of the submitted application form and fee receipt for future use.
- For each post only one application is allowed per candidate.
- Only online applications are accepted.
- Candidates must have at least one working email ID as all correspondence will be done via email.
Documents required to submit
- 10th / Matriculation Certificate
- Mark sheets and Degree Certificates
- For experienced candidates : Certificate of Employment / Offer Letter of Employment and pay slip of cut-off month as present employment proof
- Caste/Tribe certificate (For SC/ST/OBC (NCL)) candidates
- EWS certificate (If applicable)
- Medical Certificate – for Differently abled / PwBD (Persons with Benchmark disabilities)
- ExSM certificate – for Ex-Service Men
- Domicile Certificate (For J&K candidates domiciled between 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989
- Id Proof – AADHAR / PAN card / Passport etc.
- Latest Passport sized photograph.
- Photograph of signature in digital format.
Instructions for Online Examination
- All selected eligible applicants will have to undergo an online objective type assessment.
- The admit cards can be downloaded from the NFL website and the same will be informed via SMs or email beforehand.
- Candidates must download and print the card, NO card will be arriving through post.
- The exam will have two parts – Aptitude and Discipline related for a duration of 2 hours and will be in English or Hindi.
- In case of unforeseen events, if the exam is cancelled or rescheduled, new dates and centers will be announced.
- Candidate must bear all expenses related to travel, lodging and other miscellaneous expenses in any case.
For further details of selection procedure and appointment and placement processes, please check out the entire recruitment advertisement available at : https://www.nationalfertilizers.com/
- Applicants from other Government / Autonomous bodies must provide NOC certificate from their employers.
- No changes are allowed after submission of admission form. If any discrepancies are found in the information provided, candidate would be rejected immediately.
- Any prior criminal record must be disclosed beforehand.
- If candidate is found to have provided fraudulent information or documents, they would be immediately disqualified and banned from future appointments with NFL.
- Issues related to fees payment or form filling at the time of application can be resolved by contacting the Helpline No. 0265-6118197 from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM only on working days or the sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Canvassing in any form or capacity will lead to immediate disqualification.
All other information related to warnings, legal matters, abbreviations etc are available in detail in the NFL recruitment advertisement at Recruitment of Non- Executives (Workers) in Marketing, Transportation and various Technical Disciplines-2021.pdf
Also Read – NHRC recruitment 2021 for 30 vacancies
Also Read – UPSC Recruitment 2021 for various posts