NHM Andhra Pradesh recruitment 2021 | NHM Andhra Pradesh nursing jobs | NHM Andhra Pradesh jobs 2021 | NHM jobs 2021 | NHM jobs online 2021 | NHM Andhra Pradesh notification | NHM Andhra Pradesh call leter 2021 | NHM Andhra Pradesh apply online 2021
Office of the mission director, national health mission, Andhra Pradesh has invited applications to fill MLHP posts for upgrading the health subcentres and Subcentre – Health & Wellness Centres. A total of 3393 posts. Interested candidates can apply on https://cfw.ap.nic.in
Table of Contents
|Name of organization||Health Medical & Family Welfare Department – National Health|
|No. of Posts||3393|
|Name of posts||Mid-Level Health Providers|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Start date to apply||23 October 2021|
|End date to apply||06 November 2021|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Mode Of Appointment||Appointment is purely on Contract basis for|
the period of one year and will be renewed based on the performance and availability of funds
|Merit List announment Date||15 November 2021|
|Date of publication of final selection list||24 November 2021|
|Date of counselling||27.11.2021 to 30.11.2021|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Notification Link||https://cfw.ap.nic.in/ , hmfw.ap.gov.in|
Job Posting Locations
|Srikakulam, Vizianagaram and Visakhapatnam||633|
|East Godavari, West Godavari and Krishna||1003|
|Guntur, Prakasam and Nellore||786|
|Chittoor, Kadapa, Ananthapur and Kurnool||971|
- The candidate must have completed B.Sc nursing from recognised university and registered in the AP Nursing Council
- This is a mandatory requirement – The candidate must have studied Certificate Programme for Community Health (CPCH) as integrated Certificate Programme in the B.Sc. (N).
|BC, SC, ST, Physically|
Handicapped and Ex-service men
|40 years as on date of issue of|
|General||Below 35 years as on date of issue of|
- B.Sc marks obtained is the main criteria for selection.
- Rule of reservations as per AP State and Subordinate Services and Rules and presidential orders governing the local status are applicable for selection.
Documents required to submit
- SSC or equivalent examination (for date of birth).
- Intermediate examination or 10 + 2 Examination.
- B.SC (N) examination pass certificates (Provisional and Degree).
- Marks Memos of B.Sc., (Nursing) all years.
- Certificate of Permanent Registration in Andhra Pradesh Nursing & Midwives Council should be enclosed.
- Caste / Community Certificate in case of SC/ ST / BC/ EWS (with categorization) issued by the Revenue authority.
- Study Certificates for the years 4th to 10th class from where the candidate studied.
- Copy of certificate for Physically handicapped (If applicable).
- Copy of certificate for Ex-service men (If applicable)
How to Apply
- Goto hmfw.ap.gov.in, cfw.ap.nic.in.
- Upload all the certificates and submit the application.
- After submission acknowledgment will be given.
All other information related to selection and abbreviations etc are available in detail in the cfw recruitment advertisement at https://cfw.ap.nic.in/