BHEL recruitment 2021 | BHEL jobs 2021
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) invites experienced Engineers and Supervisors in the Civil department to be engaged for a period of two years purely on a Fixed Tenure Appointment (FTA) at their sites in various locations in India. There are a total of 16 vacancies available to be filled.
BHEL recruitment 2021 Highlights
|Name of organization||Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)|
|No. of Posts||16|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Start date to apply||24th November 2021|
|End date to apply||7th December 2021 – online application submissions 10th December 2021 – receipt of signed and filled-in application forms at BHEL, PSWR, Nagpur|
|Job Location||All over India|
BHEL recruitment 2021 Vacancy details
|Post||Vacancies||Consolidated Remuneration per month|
|Supervisor (FTA-Civil)||8||Rs. 39,670/-|
|Engineer (FTA-Civil)||8||Rs. 71,040/-|
Note: Details category-wise distribution of vacancies will be available here.
|Supervisor (FTA-Civil)||Full-time Diploma in Civil Engg. with minimum 60% aggregate marks from a recognized Indian University/Institute for Gen/OBC/EWS (50% cut off for SC/ST)|
|Engineer (FTA-Civil)||Full-time Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engg./Technology OR 5-year Integrated Master’s degree OR Dual Degree Programme in Engg./Technology from a recognized Indian Institute/University with minimum 60% aggregate marks for Gen/OBC/EWS (50% cut off for SC/ST)|
As of 1st November 2021, the upper age limit is 40 years.
|Category||Age limit relaxed by|
|PwBD (General)||10 years|
|PwBD +OBC||13 years|
|PwBD +SC/ST||15 years|
|Ex-Servicemen||As per extant Govt. Guidelines|
|Domicile of J&K (from 01/01/1980 to 31/12/1989)||5 years|
|For experienced candidates (over 2 years minimum)||2 years for each additional experience year|
Minimum 2 years of experience after graduation, in the execution of Piling work/ Reinforced Cement Concrete Structures (RCC) / Structural Steel Fabrication and Erection work / RCC Chimney in Infrastructural Industries such as Power Plant, Steel Plant or any other Large Scale Industrial / Infrastructure Projects. The power sector is preferable.
How to Apply
- Applicants must submit their online application forms available at https://careers.bhel.in or https://pser.bhel.com/
- Filed & signed application form with photograph pasted, DD or QR code payment acknowledgment printout and required documents must be sent at
Sr. Deputy General Manager (HR)
BHEL, Power Sector Western Region,
Shree Mohini Complex, 345 Kingsway, Nagpur – 440001
- Envelope to be super-scribed as ” “Application for the Post of Engineer (FTA-Civil) or Supervisor (FTA-Civil)”
- Candidates (except SC/ST/PwBD) must pay a non-refundable fee of Rs. 200/- through QR code here OR via Demand Draft in favor of BHEL, PSWR payable at Nagpur.
Important documents to submit
- Class 10th /Matriculation certificate
- Category certificate (if applicable – for more details refer here)
- Degree certificates and Mark sheets of all semesters/years
- Domicile certificate from J&K applicants
- Medical certificate from Govt. Hospital or Medical Board attached to special Employment exchange for the Handicapped. (for PwBD candidates)
- NOC certificate (applicable for Semi-Govt/Govt/PSU/Autonomous body employees)
- Joining-Relieving letter from Company
- Experience/Service certificate – must indicate date of joining and date of relieving from each organisation worked
- Salary certificate with ITR or Form-16 issued by employers
- The posts are temporary on a fixed tenure of maximum two years. It does not indicate permanent employment in BHEL in the future.
- Candidates appearing for the personal interview will be reimbursed regarding their to and fro actual fare limited to Second class.
- Only Indian citizens can apply
- Canvassing of any kid will lead to disqualification.
For information on examination, any legal queries or doubts, please refer to the original advertisement here.