JIPMER recruitment 2021 Group ‘B’ and Group ‘C’ | JIPMER jobs 2021 Group ‘B’ and Group ‘C’
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) invites applications from eligible applicants to apply for Group ‘B’ and group ‘C’ posts. There are a total of 20 posts for vacancies of Medical Laboratory Technologist and Junior Administrative Assistant.
JIPMER recruitment 2021 Highlights
|Name of Organization||Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER)|
|No. of Posts||20|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Start date to apply||13th December 2021 at 11:00 a.m.|
|End date to apply||5th January 2022 at 4:30 p.m.|
JIPMER recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
|Post code||Post||Vacancies||Pay Scale (Pay Matrix of 7th CPC)|
|112021 – Group ‘B’||Medical Laboratory Technologist||12||Rs. 35400/- in Level 6|
|122021 – Group ‘C’||Junior Administrative Assistant||8||Rs. 19900/- in Level 2|
Note: Details category-wise distribution of vacancies will be available here.
|Post code||Educational qualification|
|112021 – Group ‘B’||Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Laboratory Science with 2 years relevant experience|
|122021 – Group ‘C’||a. 12th class or equivalent from a recognized or University b. Typing speed – 35 w.p.m in English OR 30 w.p.m in Hindi|
As of 5th January 2022, the applicant must be 18 years old and less than 30 years old for unreserved.
|Category||Age limit relaxed by (as on 05.01.2022)|
|PwBD (General)||10 years|
|PwBD +OBC||13 years|
|PwBD +SC/ST||15 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (XSM)||After deducting military service rendered: Unreserved – 3 years OBC – 6 years SC/ST – 8 years|
|Employees in PSU/Autonomous/Govt. under Govt. of India who have worked more than 3 years in continuous service||Unreserved – 5 years OBC – 8 years SC/ST – 10 years|
How to Apply
- Candidates must go to https://www.jipmer.edu.in and go to “Apply on-line to the post of Group B & C – December 2021”
- Register on the website. You will get a user ID, password and Login link to your registered email ID.
- Click on the link and login using User ID and password.
- Fill the form and submit the application.
- Also upload scanned copy of photo, signature and category certificate (if applicable)
- After payment of application fees, take a print out of the application form.
- Application fees for Unreserved/EWS/OBC is Rs 1500/- and SC/ST is Rs. 1200/- (both are excluding transaction charges), PwDs are exempt from fee payment.
Important documents to submit/upload
- Educational documents and certificates
- Experience certificate (if applicable)
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Ex-Servicemen certificate (if applicable)
- NOC certificate (for employees of Govt/ PSU/ Autonomous undertaking in the Govt. of India)
- Persons with Disability (PwD) certificate (if applicable)
- Photo ID proof (Aaadhar, E-Aadhar with validated digital signature, Voter ID, Indian Passport)
- Applicants applying for more than one post, must fill forms separately. Also, application fees will be separate for those.
- Candidates found to provide false information or canvassing of any kind will be disqualified immediately.
- Age concession and reservation is not applicable to daughters, sons and dependents of Ex-servicemen.
- For the format of category certificates, please refer to the respective Annexure given in the advertisement here.
- No age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST candidates applying for unreserved vacancies.
- Follow the link http://www.ncbc.nic.in/User_Panel/CentralListStateView.aspx to view central OBC list.
- All information regarding CBT/Skills test, form filling doubts, results will be displayed at the JIPMER website i.e. https://www.jipmer.edu.in.
For information on examination, any legal queries, or doubts, please refer to the original advertisement here.