Bank of Baroda recruitment 2021 | Bank of Baroda jobs 2021 | Bank of Baroda recruitment 2021 IT officers
Bank of Baroda invites qualified candidates to apply for the post of Specialist IT officer on both a regular and contractual basis. There are a total of 52 vacancies available for various posts under IT.
Table of Contents
Bank of Baroda recruitment 2021 Highlights
|Name of organization||Bank of Baroda|
|No. of Posts||52|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Start date to apply||8th December 2021|
|End date to apply||28th December 2021|
|Job Location||All over India|
Bank of Baroda recruitment 2021 Vacancy details
|Quality Assurance Lead||MMG/S-III||Regular||2||Rs. 78230/-|
|Quality Assurance Engineers||MMG/S-III||Regular||6||Rs. 69180/-|
|Quality Assurance Engineers||JMG/S-I||Regular||6||Rs. 63840/-|
|Developer (Full Stack Java)||MMG/S-III||Regular||6||Rs. 78230/-|
|Developer (Full Stack Java)||MMG/S-II||Regular||6||Rs. 69180/-|
|Developer (Mobile Application Development)||MMG/S-III||Regular||4||Rs. 78230/-|
|Developer (Mobile Application Development)||MMG/S-II||Regular||8||Rs. 69180/-|
|UI/UX Designer||MMG/S-III||Regular||1||Rs. 78230/-|
|UI/UX Designer||MMG/S-II||Regular||1||Rs. 69180/-|
|Cloud Engineer||–||Contractual||2||Will be offered based on candidates qualifications, experience, last drawn salary etc.|
|Application Architect||–||Contractual||2||Will be offered based on candidates qualifications, experience, last drawn salary etc.|
|Technology Architect||–||Contractual||2||Will be offered based on candidates qualifications, experience, last drawn salary etc.|
|Infrastructure Architect||–||Contractual||2||Will be offered based on candidates qualifications, experience, last drawn salary etc.|
|Integration Expert||–||Contractual||2||Will be offered based on candidates qualifications, experience, last drawn salary etc.|
Note: Details category-wise distribution of vacancies and remuneration details will be available here.
- B.Tech or B.E. in Information technology or Computer Science.
- Infrastructure architect post also requires an additional desired qualification of Certification on OS(Unix/Linux), Storage, Middleware, Load Balancer.
- Experience needed for contractual post is a minimum of 10 years with at least 5 years expertise in their relevant fields.
- Minimum experience for regular posts can range from one to six years in the relevant field, details of which can be found here.
|Quality Assurance Lead||28 to 40 years|
|Quality Assurance Engineers||25 to 35 years – MMG/S-II 23 to 30 years – JMG/S-I|
|Developer (Full Stack Java)||28 to 40 years – MMG/S-III 25 to 35 years – MMG/S-II|
|Developer (Mobile Application Development)|
|Cloud Engineer||32 to 45 years|
How to Apply
- Applicants must submit their forms through http://www.bankofbaroda.co.in/
- Candidates must scan and upload their photograph and signature as per the Annexure – II given here
- Data can be saved and filled later using the ‘Save and Next’ option. You can submit the final form using the ‘Complete Registration’ button.
- Applicants must keep the email ID and mobile number handy as they will be contacted for further processes through these.
- After payment of fees, e-receipt will be generated. Candidates must take a printout of it and the submitted application form.
|Category||Application fee (excluding applicable taxes and payment gateway charges)|
|General / OBC/ EWS||Rs. 100/-|
|SC/ ST/ Persons with Disability (PWD)||Rs. 600/-|
- There will be an online exam for candidates applying for regular positions of 225 marks and duration of 150 minutes across four subjects.
- There will be a Group Discussion / & Personal Interview round for all the candidates. For more details of the selection procedure, please refer here.
Important documents to submit
- GD/Interview call letter
- Online application form
- Proof of Birth date – 10th std/ matriculation certificate or birth certificate
- Photo ID proof
- Individual year-wise marksheets and certificates for all educational qualifications
- Category certificate (if applicable – as enclosed in the Annexure here)
- Disability certificate (for PWD applicants issued by District Medical Board)
- Discharge/ Service book, Pension payment order and proof of rank last held (for Ex-Servicemen)
- No Objection Certificate – NOC (for employees of PSU undertakings/quasi Govt./Govt offices)
- Without call letter and online payment receipt, applicants will not be allowed to appear for the selection process.
- Candidates must not share their email ID to any other person.
- Ration card will not be accepted as valid proof to verify applicant’s identity.
- Biometric data will be captured before the examination.
- Do not suppress any information while form filling. Any false data or canvassing will lead to immediate termination of candidature.
- Keep a close watch on the Bank’s official website http://www.bankofbaroda.co.in/ for any updates.
For information on examination, nationalities, and any legal queries or doubts, please refer to the original advertisement here.