Bharat Electronics Limited recruitment 2022 | Bharat Electronics jobs 2022 | Bharat Electronics recruitment limited trainee jobs | Bharat Electronics recruitment fresher jobs | BEL jobs 2022 | BEL recruitment 2021
Bharat Electronics Limited under the Ministry of Defence invites qualified candidates to apply for the post of Trainee Engineer on a temporary basis for 2 to 3 years. There are 8 vacancies available for its Advanced Defence Systems – Navy SBU, Bengaluru Complex.
Bharat Electronics Limited recruitment 2022 Highlights
|Name of organization||Bharat Electronics Limited under the Ministry of Defence|
|No. of Posts||8|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|End date to apply||15th January 2022|
Bharat Electronics Limited recruitment 2022 Vacancy details
|Post||Vacancies||Year||Consolidated Returns P.M||Additional Benefit Payable|
|Trainee Engineer – I||8||1st Year||Rs 30000/-||Rs 12,000/- Per year|
|Trainee Engineer – I||2nd Year||Rs 35000/-||Rs 12,000/- Per year|
|Trainee Engineer – I||3rd Year||Rs 40000/-||Rs 12,000/- Per year|
Note: Details of category-wise distribution of vacancies will be available here.
B.E./B.Tech course from a reputed Institute/University in E&T/ Telecommunication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics with 55% aggregate marks in all semesters (for EWS, OBC and General candidates) and Pass class (for PWD and SC candidates)
- Must have a minimum of one year of industry experience post qualification in any of the areas highlighted here.
- Work experience prior to B.E./B.Tech degree will not be eligible.
The upper age limit as of 1st December 2021 is 28 years.
|Category||Age limit relaxed by|
|PWD (Disability > 40%)||10 years|
How to Apply
- Candidates must download and fill the application form provided in the link below the advertisement here.
- The filled application and relevant documents outlined further below, must be sent through post to:
Bharat Electronics Limited
Jalahalli P.O., Bengaluru 560013.
in an envelope superscribed with ‘Application for Trainee Engineer – ADSN’
- The application fees is Rs. 200/- (exempt for PWD and SC candidates) made through SBI Collect (online or SBI branch). Further details are outlined here.
Important documents to submit
- Proof of Birth date – 10th standard marksheets
- B.E./ B.Tech degree certificate and marksheets of all semesters
- CGPA to percentage conversion document issued by concerned University
- Category certificate in the prescribed format (if applicable)
- Work experience certificate or other documents providing employment proof
- NOC certificate (for employees working in Govt organizations/ PSUs)
- SBI Fee payment receipt
- Weightage will be awarded to applicants based on their experience and qualification as follows:
|Aggregate marks got in B.Tech/B.E.||75%|
|Relevant post qualification experience||10%|
|Interview for shortlisted applicants||15%|
- Call letters will be sent to the candidates email IDs and names of shortlisted candidates will be notified on our Company’s website.
- Applicants must print the call letter and follow the instructions written therein.
- The results of the selection will be available on the BEL website.
- For further details of selection procedure you can refer to the original advertisement here.
- Selected applicants must make their own living arrangements in Mumbai and the cost of which will not be borne by the company.
- Candidates who have not submitted the CGPA conversion to percentage of marks issued by the University will be disqualified.
- Applicants already working as Trainee Engineers in Bharat Electronics Limited are not eligible to apply.
- In case of non-selection, no separate communication will be issued.
- Only Indian nationals will be considered and any applicant found furbishing information in this or any other regard will be immediately disqualified.
- For any extra information or details and clarifications, please contact : E-mail: email@example.com
For information on examination, any legal queries or doubts, please refer to the original advertisement here.