BECIL recruitment 2022 | BECIL jobs | BECIL job openings 2022
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) invites applications from qualified candidates for various posts. There are a total of 6 posts available on a purely contract basis for deployment in Pawan Hans Limited in its Delhi headquarters and other regional offices all over India.
Table of Contents
BECIL recruitment 2022 Highlights
|Name of organization||Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL)|
|No. of Posts||6|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|End date to apply||8th January 2022|
|Job Location||All over India|
BECIL recruitment 2022 Vacancy details
|Post||No. of vacancies||Location||Monthly remuneration|
|IT Professional||1||HQ Delhi||Rs. 30,000/-|
|Station Manager (RCS)||1||Imphal||Rs. 30,000/-|
|Station Manager (RCS)||1||Dehradun||Rs 30,000/-|
|Station Manager (RCS)||1||Chandigarh||Rs 30,000/-|
|Instructor (Mechanical Stream)||1||HQ Delhi||Rs.20,670/-|
|Instructor (Avionics Stream)||1||HQ Delhi||Rs.20,670/-|
|Post||Educational Qualification & Experience|
|IT Professional||B.E./B.Tech (I.T/ Information Science/ Computer Science/ Electronics) with 4-5 years experience in relevant field. Working knowledge of Java Spring Boot, PostgreSQL Database Administration is essential.|
|Station Manager (RCS)||MBA / PG with specialization in Marketing One year post qualification executive experience of handling airlines, GSAs, and related fields.|
|Instructor (Mechanical Stream)||Basic AME License (BAMEL) in the relevant category or Degree in Engineering in Aeronautical / Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Instruments Engineering with one-year post qualification practical/instructional experience in aviation industry OR Diploma in any of the above disciplines or Bachelor of Science with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics / Bachelor of Science (Electronics) with three years post qualification practical/instructional experience in the aviation industry|
|Instructor (Avionics Stream)||Basic AME License (BAMEL) in the relevant category or Degree in Engineering in Electrical / Electronics / Instruments has passed Paper-III in the relevant category with one-year post qualification practical/instructional experience in the aviation industry. OR Diploma in any of the above disciplines, have passed Paper-III in the relevant category with three years post qualification practical/instructional experience in the aviation industry.|
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply online by going to www.becil.com or https://becilregistration.com and checking the ‘Careers Section’. Now click on ‘Registration Form (Online)’.
- Now fill the form by following basic steps:
- Select Advertisement number and enter the basic details.
- Enter Education Details/ Work Experience and upload scanned copies of relevant documents
- Preview or modify the application if required and submit the application.
- Complete the online payment of fees and email the scanned documents to the email ID mentioned in the application form.
- Applicants will also upload a scanned copy of photo and signature whose further details are provided here.
- Category-wise fees for registration is given below:
|Category||Fees||Extra for every additional post applied|
|General/ OBC/ Ex-Servicemen/ Women||Rs.750/-||Rs. 500/-|
|SC/ ST/ EWS/ PH||Rs.450/-||Rs. 300/-|
Note: GST and Bank charges will be borne by the applicants
Important documents to submit/upload
- Birth certificate / 10th Certificate
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Work experience certificate (if applicable)
- Photo and signature copy
- Degree certificate and mark sheets of all semesters
- No DA/TA will be paid for attending the test/ interview/ written exam/ joining duty on selection.
- Kindly review the form thoroughly before submitting it. Any form of fabrication of information or canvassing will result in immediate disqualification
- Only online modes of payment will be accepted for registration fees.
- Candidates will be contacted through the email or messages for all rounds.
- Applicants must apply through the above website only, application from all other websites will be at the candidate’s own discretion.
- In case of any doubt/help please email as below:
For technical problems faced while applying ONLINE: firstname.lastname@example.org
For queries other than technical: email@example.com
For queries related to this advertisement call at 0120-4177860
For information on examination, any legal queries, or doubts, please refer to the original advertisement here.