East Coast Railway of India recruitment 2022 | East Coast Railway of India jobs 2022 | East Coast Railway of India Pharmacist jobs 2022
The office of the East Coast Railway branch of Sambalpur invites applications from qualified Indian citizens for various posts on a temporary/contract basis. Looking at the emerging cases of COVID-19 patients, ‘Para-medical personnel’ are to be engaged for a total of 14 posts for a period up to 31.03.2022.
Table of Contents
East Coast Railway of India recruitment 2022 Highlights
|Name of organization||East Coast Railway of India, Sambalpur|
|No. of Posts||14|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Job Location||Sambalpur Division, East Coast Railway|
|Notification Link||East Cost Notification|
East Coast Railway of India recruitment 2022 Vacancy details
|Post||Vacancies||Monthly remuneration (excluding allowances)||Medical classification|
|Nursing Superintendent||4||Rs. 44900/-||C-1|
|Hospital Attendant||4||Rs. 18000/-||B-1|
|House Keeping Assistant||4||Rs. 18000/-||B-1|
|Nursing Superintendent||Certified as a Registered Nurse and Midwife having passed 3 years course in General Nursing & Midwifery from School of Nursing or any other Institution recognized by Indian Nursing Council or B.Sc. (Nursing)|
|Pharmacist||12th in Science or equivalent with Diploma in Pharmacy/B.Pharma from Recognized institute and a registered Pharmacist under Pharmacy Act 1948|
|Hospital Attendant||Matriculation/SSC or equivalent (Experienced candidate will be preferred)|
|House Keeping Assistant||Matriculation/SSC or equivalent (Experienced candidate will be preferred)|
|Post||Age limit (as on date of notification)|
|Nursing Superintendent||20-40 years|
|Hospital Attendant||18-33 years|
|House Keeping Assistant||18-33 years|
Note: Age limit is relax able by 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidate
How to Apply
- Eligible applicants can fill in a copy of the application given in the original advertisement here.
- A scanned copy of the application and documents can then be sent to email@example.com.
Mode of selection
- Application will first be scrutinized and eligible applicants will be interviewed via video conferencing.
- Candidates will be intimated for the same via email or whatsapp number.
- The final engagement order will be issued after verification of the original certificates and testimonials.
Important documents to submit
- Proof of birth date – Matriculation/ 10th/ 12th / HSC/ Birth Certificate
- Provisional Degree/ Certificate for H.S/ Graduation/ Post Graduation
- Work experience certificate if any.
- Category certificate in prescribed format (if applicable)
- Testimonials from previous employers/ service.
- Preference will be given to retired railway paramedical staff.
- Retired Railway/ State/ Central Govt. paramedical staff, who are below 65 years of age as on Notification date and physically fit are also eligible
- Applicants must obey the Covid protocol throughout their contractual engagement.
- A notice period of 15 days must be given by candidate in case he/she wants to terminate the engagement midway.
- Any fraudulent information or canvassing will result in immediate termination of candidature.
- The administration reserves the right to place the engaged contractual para-medic anywhere in the jurisdiction of the SBP division.
- For any queries regarding form filling or the institution, please refer http://www.eastcoastrail.indianrailways.gov.in
For information on examination, any legal queries, or doubts, please refer to the original advertisement here.