Jute Corporation of India recruitment 2022 | Jute Corporation of India jobs 2022 | Jute Corporation of India 2022 jobs
Jute Corporation of India Ltd. (JCI) invites applications from energetic, promising, and young Indian citizens for 3 posts in the Non-Executive cadre. There are 63 vacancies across the posts in various parts of India.
Table of Contents
Jute Corporation of India recruitment 2022 Highlights
|Name of organization||Jute Corporation of India Ltd. (JCI)|
|No. of Posts||63|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Start date to apply||24th December 2021 (10:00 hrs)|
|End date to apply||13th January 2022 (till 23:59 hrs)|
|Job Location||All over India|
Jute Corporation of India recruitment 2022 Vacancy details
|Post & Grade||Vacancies||Pay Scale (I.D.A)|
|Accountant (S5)||12||Rs. 28,600 – 1,15,000/-|
|Junior Assistant (S3)||11||Rs. 21,500 – 86,500/-|
|Junior Inspector (S3)||40||Rs. 21,500 – 86,500/|
|Post & Grade||Educational Qualification & Experience|
|Accountant (S5)||M. Com with Advanced Accountancy and auditing as a special subject with 5 Years’ experience in maintaining commercial accounts including reconciliation and final accounts/experience in handling cash and records. OR B. Com with 7 Years’ experience in maintaining commercial accounts including reconciliation and final account/experience in handling cash and records. Desirable: ACA, SAS, CA, ACWA, CAD|
|Junior Assistant (S3)||Graduate or equivalent from a recognized university with experience in using computers (MS Word & Excel) and minimum typing speed is 40 wpm in English|
|Junior Inspector (S3)||Pass in Class 12 or equivalent with 3 Years’ experience in purchase/sale of raw jute; its grading and assorting / bailing/storage/transportation|
|Category||Max Age (as on 01.12.2021) (in years)|
|UR/OBC (Creamy Layer)||30|
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||33|
|Ex-Servicemen||As per Govt. of India guidelines|
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply through the website www.jutecorp.in by filling the online form available under Recruitment tab.
- Also upload the documents in pdf format as given in the original advertisement here.
- Application fees for General, EWS and OBC categories is Rs. 200/- which must be paid online only and is non-refundable.
- Applicants must fill valid mobile number and email address as further correspondence regarding selection process will be made through them.
Mode of selection
- Candidates will be required to undergo Computer based Online Examination (CBT) which will be objective in nature.
- The examination will be of 100 marks and for a duration of 90 minutes. It will be available in either Hindi or English.
- Applicants for the post of Junior Assistant will have to undergo an additional qualifying typing test on the day of the CBT.
Important documents to submit/upload
- Proof of birth date – Matriculation/ 10th/ 12th / HSC/ Birth Certificate
- Final/Provisional Degree/Certificate for H.S/Graduation/Post Graduation
- Category certificate in prescribed format (if applicable)
- PWD Certificate for Persons with Disability candidates in prescribed format
- Service Certificate in case of Ex-servicemen
- NOC certificate (for employees of Govt. / PSUs / Autonomous bodies (including Nationalized Banks and Financial Institutions))
- JCI will not be charging any extra charges/fees except for the above mentioned examination fees.
- Candidates belonging to PwBD category will be considered only against identified positions.
- Computer proficiency is essential for all the posts given.
- Applications made in all other manners except online will be rejected.
- Applicants found to be canvassing or providing false information on their online forms will be summarily rejected.
- No TA will be provided for the CBT. However, after qualifying for CBT, applicants coming for document verification will be given AC-III Tier Rail fare “to and fro” by the shortest route, once they produce a valid ticket.
- Applicants will have to undergo necessary Medical Examination at their own cost before appearing for the selection process.
- For any doubts regarding form filling or CBT, you can email : firstname.lastname@example.org or Telephone : +91 33 2252 7027-28 / 6952 / 6770.
For information on examination, any legal queries, or doubts, please refer to the original advertisement here.