SIMS recruitment 2022 | SIMS jobs 2022 | Shimoga Institute of Medical Sciences 2022
Shimoga Institute of Medical Sciences (SIMS) is inviting applications from qualified citizens to work in their Viral Research Diagnostic Laboratory (VRDL). There are a total of four posts having one vacancy each.
Table of Contents
SIMS recruitment 2022 Highlights
|Name of Organization||Shimoga Institute of Medical Sciences (SIMS)|
|No. of Posts||4|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|End Date to Apply||15th January 2022 (till 16:00 hrs)|
|Job Location||Shimoga, Karnataka|
|Notification Link||SIMS Shimoga Notification|
SIMS recruitment 2022 Vacancy details
|Post||Vacancies||Pay Scale (I.D.A)|
|Scientist -B (Medical)||1||Rs. 56,000/- + HRA|
|Lab Technician||1||Rs. 20,000/- + HRA|
|Data Entry Operator||1||Rs. 20,000/-|
|Multi-tasking staff||1||Rs. 18,000/-|
|Post & Grade||Educational Qualification|
|Scientist -B (Medical)||MD/MS/DNB / MDS / M.V.Sc. & AH recognized by MCI / DCI / VCI respectively. OR MBBS / BDS / B. V. Sc degree with ONE YEAR experience in research. Desirable qualifications: MD in the related subject from a recognized university for candidates with first class. Additional Post-doctoral research/training experience in relevant subjects from a recognized institute. Knowledge of Computer Applications or Data Management. Two years R&D / Teaching experience in relevant subject after obtaining essential qualification.|
|Lab Technician (LT)||B. Sc. in Medical Laboratory Technology Or Intermediate with Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology with 5 years laboratory experience. Desirable qualifications: One year experience in molecular biology laboratory from a recognized Government institution. Preference will be given for candidates with work experience in DHR-ICMR recognized laboratories. Knowledge of computer applications.|
|Data Entry Operator (DEO)||Graduation (any degree) with knowledge of data entry work and Basic course in Computer. Desirable qualifications: Preference will be given for candidates with Data entry work experience in DHR-ICMR recognized laboratories.|
|Multi-tasking Staff (MTS)||High School / Matric level / equivalent from a recognized board.|
- The age limit for general category applicants is 35 years and for SC/ST applicants is 40 years.
- The age limit relaxation for other categories is given in detail in the original advertisement here.
How to Apply
- Candidates can download the application form at www.sims-shimoga.com or take it from the original advertisement here.
- The filled application form with necessary documents and a DD for Rs 1000/- must be drawn in favor of Director and Dean, Shimoga Institute of Medical Sciences.
- The envelope must super scribed with the name of the post and be addressed to Director and Dean and sent to the above address.
Important documents to submit
- SSLC, PUC Marks Card
- MBBS/ Degree Marks Cards/Certificate
- PG Marks Cards / Certificate
- KMC Registration Certificate
- Experience Certificates
- Category / Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- NOC from Previous Govt. Institute
- Each job post comes with a specific set of responsibilities which as highlighted in detail here.
- Candidates must not be subject to Departmental Enquiry and Punished or convicted in any criminal case.
- Applicants found providing false information or fake documents will have their candidature cancelled immediately and may be liable for prosecution.
- Category certificates must be provided in the prescribed format.
For information on examination, any legal queries, or doubts, please refer to the original advertisement here.