HPCL recruitment 2022 Apprentice Engineers | HPCL jobs 2022 Apprentice Engineers | HPCL Graduate Apprentice Engineers jobs 2022 | HPCL recruitment 2022 10th pass jobs | HPCL recruitment 2022 drive 12th Pass jobs | HPCL recruitment 2022 Andhra Pradesh jobs
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) invites applications from qualified Indian nationals for the post of Graduate Apprentice Trainee in the field of Engineering. There are vacancies available for 100 posts in various Engineering fields.
Table of Contents
HPCL recruitment 2022 Highlights
|Name of Organization||Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL)|
|No. of Posts||100|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Start date to apply||7th January 2022|
|End date to apply||14th January 2022|
|Notification Link||HPCL Notification|
HPCL recruitment 2022 Vacancy details
|Post||No. of vacancies||Monthly stipend|
|Graduate Apprentice Engineer||100||25,000/-|
- Graduation of Engineering in their respective fields with 60% aggregate marks in all semesters for General/OBC-NC candidates and 50% for SC/ST/PwBD (VH/HH/OH)
- Must also be registered and approved on the National Apprenticeship Training scheme (NATS) portal by Board of Apprenticeship Training (BOAT).
The age limit for unreserved applicants is 18 to 25 years as of 07.01.2022.
|Category||Age relaxed by|
How to Apply
- Candidates must first enroll themselves through the National Apprenticeship Training scheme (NATS) portal https://www.mhrdnats.gov.in
- Once enrolled, login using your User ID/Email and password. Now click on “ESTABLISHMENT REQUEST” on the homepage and select “Find Establishment” from the drop down menu
- A page appears with two search options “Preferences” and “Establishment Name”.
- Select “Establishment Name” and type “Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited” and click on Search
- Now a list of apprentice vacancies appears. Click on Establishment Name “Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited” and click on Apply.
- Now you will get a message “Successfully applied for training program”. Before applying make sure all your profile details are appearing correctly.
- Applicants can confirm their submission by checking under “Establishment Requests” tab.
- Interview call letter will be provided over the NATS portal.
Important documents to submit
- Degree certificates and marksheets
- Caste certificate (if applicable) in prescribed format available here.
- 10 & 12th marksheets and certificates for Proof of birth date.
- Certificate indicating percentage conversion for those having CGPA/GPA.
- PwBD certificate (if applicable) in prescribed format available here.
Mode of selection
- Applicants who fulfill the eligibility criteria will be called for an interview in the month of January 2022.
- There will be a merit list based on the interview score and academic results of engineering degree.
- Candidates will receive the apprenticeship offer after successful submission and verification of documents and certificates as well as clearing the Medical test as per HPCL standards.
- Candidates passed prior to 01-04-2019 will not be eligible for training.
- Applicants previously engaged as apprentices or currently undergoing Apprenticeship elsewhere are not eligible.
- Those having a work experience of one year or more are not eligible.
- HPCL will not give an assurance to provide temporary or permanent employment to apprentices on successful completion of apprenticeship period.
- False information of any kind or canvassing found during selection process or even after engagement will result in immediate termination.
- No hard copies of application will be accepted.
- All queries regarding the selection process can be addressed to Email id: email@example.com and phone no. 08912894024.
- All queries about verification/registration of application forma t NATS portal cab be directed to the Board of Apprenticeship Training (Southern Region).
For information on examination, any legal queries, or doubts, please refer to the original advertisement here.