ECIL recruitment 2022 | ECIL jobs 2022 | ECIL recruitment Diploma 2022 | ECIL recruitment 2022 drive for Graduate Engineer/Technician
Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) invites applications from qualified candidates for the post of Graduate Engineer and Diploma Apprentices for a period of one year of Apprenticeship Training in various engineering branches. There are a total of 150 vacancies available to apply for.
ECIL recruitment 2022 Highlights
|Name of Organization||Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL)|
|No. of Posts||150|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Start date to Apply||08.01.2022|
|End date to Apply||18.01.2022|
|Apprenticeship training will start from||01.02.2022|
ECIL recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
|Post||No. of vacancies||Monthly stipend|
|Graduate Apprentice Engineer||145||9,000/-|
|Diploma Apprentice (Technician)||5||8,000/-|
Note: Details of various engineering branches and category-wise distribution are given here
- Candidates who have passed B.E/B.Tech in the required branches on or after 1st April 2019 from AICTE approved colleges/ recognized Indian universities for GEA.
- Applicants who have passed 3 years Diploma course in the required branches on or after 1st April 2019.
- For unreserved candidates, maximum age limit is 25 years or less as on 31st January 2022.
|Category||Age relaxed by|
How to Apply
- Candidates must first enroll in the NATS portal (www.mhrdnats.gov.in.)
- After enrolling themselves, they can apply for apprenticeship in ECIL Hyderabad through NATS online portal.
- The detailed procedure for the above steps are explained here.
Important documents to submit/upload
- Aadhar card
- Provisional Degree certificate/ Qualifying degree showing passing status with division and percentage.
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- NOC certificate (if applicable)
- PwBD certificate (if applicable – degree of disability > 40%)
- Police verification certificate (for 2019 & 2020 passed out candidates)
- Conduct/ Character certificate from the institute they studied in & two character certificates from two different Gazatted officers (for 2021 passed out candidates)
- Physical fitness certificate from Civil Assistant Surgeon
- CGPA to percentage conversion certificate from Institute/ University (for applicants having CGPA grades)
Method of selection
Selections will be done on the basis of consolidated qualifying examinations marks merit for both graduate engineers and diploma holders respectively.
Important Instructions/ Information
- ECIL reserves the right to increase or decrease vacancies and cancel applications as per their will without prior notice.
- Candidates selected for training will not be allowed to withdraw from training except for reasons which are beyond their control.
- Candidates who have already undergone or who are currently undergoing Apprenticeship under Apprenticeship Act 1961 in any Government/ PSU/ Private Organization are not eligible to apply.
- The Apprentice after completion of the training shall have no right to claim any employment in ECIL.
- Canvassing in any form or fabrication of information will result in immediate termination of candidature.
For information on examination, any legal queries, or doubts, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or refer to the original advertisement here.