CDAC recruitment 2022 | CDAC jobs 2022 | Centre for Development of Advanced Computing jobs 2022
The Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) is looking for bright and eligible applicants for various technical positions in its Bengaluru branch. There are a total of 130 posts available to choose from.
CDAC recruitment 2022 Highlights
|Name of organization||Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC)|
|No. of Posts||130|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Start date to apply||03.01.2022|
|End date to apply||18.01.2022 (up to 1800 hrs)|
|Job Location||Bengaluru, Karnataka|
CDAC recruitment 2022 Vacancy details
- For Member Technical staff below Group a S & T
|Post||No. of vacancies||Starting Basic pay|
|Technical Assistant (Electronic Design Automation – EDA)||01||35400|
|Senior Technical Assistant – Vulnerability Assessment & Penetration Testing – VAPT||01||44900|
|Technical Assistant – Vulnerability Assessment & Penetration Testing – VAPT||02||35400|
|Senior Technical Assistant – System Administrator||01||44900|
|Senior Technical Assistant – Network Administrator||01||44900|
- Project Engineer (PE), Senior Project Engineer (SPE) and Project Manager (PM)
|Area||No. of vacancies|
|Embedded System, VLSI & IoT Technologies||55|
|Cyber Security Hardware Software Appliance||17|
|System and Application Software UI/UX Engineering||27|
|Data Analytics – Artificial Intelligence (AI)/Machine Learning (ML)||05|
|Project / Product Management Support Services||6|
- C-DAC Adjunct Engineer (CAE)
|Area||No. of vacancies|
|System Software Engineering||02|
Note: Category-wise distribution of vacancies is elaborated here.
CDAC recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Regular course from AICTE/UGC approved/recognized University/Deemed University/Institutes. Courses from autonomous institutions should be equivalent to the relevant courses approved/recognized by (AIU)/UGC/AICTE.
Only those experiences which are relevant and acquired after the passing date of the qualifying qualification will be considered.
- Age relaxation for Government employees and C-DAC internal applicants is 5 years.
- Age relaxation for reserved category employees is would be as per ‘Government of India’ rules.
How to Apply
- Candidates must go to the application link given here: https://cdac.in/index.aspx
- Click on the ‘Apply’ button provided against the position they want to apply.
- After filling all the details click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Applicants will also have to scan and upload their passport-sized photo and resume while applying.
- Please note the unique application number generated after submission.
- A non-refundable application fees of Rs. 500/- must be paid against all posts for unreserved candidates. No fees is applicable for SC/ST/PWD /EWS and female candidates.
CDAC recruitment 2022 Selection process
The initial screening process will be based on academic records and other parameters given in the online application.
- For MTS Below Group A Scientific and Technical (S & T) posts : Written Test – The test will be of objective type covering English, Reasoning, Numerical Ability & Domain Knowledge, etc. or to specific functions/disciplines/Interview or as deemed fit by the management.
- Project Engineer: Screening, Written test (Technical) and Interview(s)
- Senior Project Engineer: Screening, Written Test and Interview(s)
- C-DAC Adjunct Engineer: Screening and Interview(s)
Important documents to upload
- Provisional Degree certificate/ Qualifying degree showing passing status with division and percentage.
- NOC certificate (for employees of Government/PSUs/Govt. Autonomous bodies)
- PwBD certificate (if applicable – degree of disability > 40%)
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- CGPA to percentage conversion certificate from Institute/ University (for applicants having CGPA grades)
Important Instructions/ Information
- Candidates must be ready to undergo Pre-Employment Medical Examination as per C-DAC norms.
- Applicants who are applying for multiple posts should submit separate applications for each post.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification for selection.
- Candidates will be informed by email only and no separate communication will be sent.
- All queries pertaining to recruitment including selection process should be addressed to the Recruitment Team only through email@example.com
- Notice/ information, Corrigendum, Extension etc., if any, shall be published on the website www.cdac.in only
For information on examination, any legal queries or doubts, please refer to the original advertisement here.