GAIL recruitment 2022 | GAIL jobs 2022 | GAIL Medical Services jobs | GAIL senior officer jobs
GAIL (INDIA) LIMITED invites applications from eligible Indian candidates for the positions of Chief Manager and Senior Officer in the Medical Services. There are a total of 9 vacancies available.
GAIL recruitment 2022 Highlights
|Name of Organization||GAIL (INDIA) LIMITED|
|No. of Posts||9|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Start date to Apply||22nd December 2021 (from 1100 hours)|
|End date to Apply||20th January 2022 (up to 1800 hrs)|
GAIL recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
|Post & Grade||No. of vacancies||Payscale|
|Chief Manager (Medical Services) (E-5)||2||Rs.90,000 – 2,40,000/-|
|Senior Officer (Medical Services) (E-2)||7||Rs.60,000 – 1,80,000/-|
Note: Category-wise distribution of vacancies is elaborated here.
|Chief Manager (Medical Services)||MBBS with MD / DNB in General Medicine||Minimum 09 years post qualification experience inline (Including experience as Senior Resident)|
|Senior Officer (Medical Services)||MBBS Degree Desirable: Diploma in the specialized field e.g. DGO, DCH, etc.||Minimum 01-year post qualification experience in line (excluding internship)|
Note: Detailed educational and experience criteria information is outlined here.
|Post||Age Limit (as on 20.01.2022)|
|Chief Manager (Unreserved)||40 years|
|Senior Officer (Unreserved)||32 years|
|SC/ST||Relaxed by 5 years|
|OBC (NCL)||Relaxed by 3 years|
|PwBD (General)||Relaxed by 10 years|
|PwBD (SC/ST)||Relaxed by 15 years|
|PwBD (OBC-NCL)||Relaxed by 13 years|
|Domicile of J&K (between 01.01.1980 and 31.12.1989)||Relaxed by 5 years|
How to Apply
- Candidates must apply online through the GAIL website www.gailonline.com.
- After submitting the application, a unique registration number will be generated by the system.
- Candidate will also have to upload a scanned copy of his/her passport-sized photo as per instructions given here.
- Applicants belonging to General, EWS & OBC category are required to pay a non-refundable application fees of Rs. 200/-. SC/ ST/ PwBD candidates are exempt from payment.
- The fees can be paid through the link https://formbuilder.ccavenue.com/
- Selection Process will involve Group Discussion and/or Interview before the Selection Committee.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility criteria will only be considered for further Selection Process.
Important documents to upload
- Proof of Birth date : Matriculation/ Class-X Certificate/ Mark Sheet
- Caste/Tribe certificate [for SC/ ST/ OBC (NCL) category candidates as applicable]
- Disability certificate [in case of PwBD category candidates]
- Ex‐servicemen Proof (in case of Ex‐servicemen candidates)
- All Certificates/Testimonials in respect of qualifications
- Certificate of Registration with Medical Council of India or with State Medical Council & Internship Completion certificate.
- Documentary proof/ certificate from the Institute/ University (as per norms adopted by
University/ Institute) indicating equivalent percentage of marks secured in case degree is awarded in CGPA/ OGPA or letter grade.
- Complete and Proper Experience certificates/ Documents issued by the Employer
- NOC/ Forwarding Letter (for is employees of Central/ State Government Department, Central/ State PSUs or Semi Government organization.
Important Instructions/ Information
- Online Application shall be deemed to be submitted only upon receipt of Application Fee (as applicable) and upload of Self Attested Photograph.
- Don’t believe any advertisement/job announcement of GAIL (India) Limited circulated through e-mail, social media, etc.
- Any canvassing directly or indirectly by the applicant will disqualify his/ her candidature.
- List of candidates shortlisted for participating in the Selection Process and also the list of selected candidates for appointment for the above posts will be displayed on GAIL Website www.gailonline.com
- 5 Maximum upper age of the applicant shall not exceed 56 years including all possible age relaxations.
For information on examination, any legal queries, or doubts, please refer to the original advertisement here.