DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2021 | DRDO Apprentice jobs 2021 | DRDO Apprentice job 2021 |
DRDO(Defence Institute of Physiology and Allied Sciences) has released a notification for 12 diploma apprentice posts for one year. Interested candidates can apply online through the NAPS portal http://www.mhrdnats.gov.in/announcements and download the notification from the given link- http://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in
DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Highlights
|Name of Organization||DRDO- Defence Institute of Physiology and Allied Sciences|
|Name of the Posts||Diploma Apprentice|
|Number of Posts||12|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Start Date to apply||15 November 2021|
|Last date to apply||14 December 2021|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Diploma in Computer Engineering
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology
- Diploma in Library Science
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Diploma in Modern Office Practice/Office Management(should be fluent in English and Hindi)
DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
|Computer Engineering||Medical Laboratory Technology||Library Science||Mechanical Engineering||Office Management|
The selected candidates will be working on a contract period for one year in the above-mentioned disciplines.
The selected candidates will be given a stipend of Rs.8000/- per month for one year.
The interview will not be conducted due to the ongoing pandemic. so the selection will be made by the Director of DIPAS. The selection will be purely based on the candidate’s merit(Percentage/Marks of qualification). Only the selected candidates will be informed.
How to Apply
- The interested candidate must enrol themselves on the BOAT’s web portal- www.mhrdnats.gov.in and will be verified by the Regional Board.
- Then the candidate will have to apply through the DIPAS- Defence Institute of Physiology and Allied Sciences using the user id – NDLNOC000003 on the portal –www.mhrdnats.gov.in.
- The candidates need to ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement before applying.
- The candidates who haven’t registered their names on the portal- www.mhrdnats.gov.in will not be eligible to apply.
- Fresh candidates who have completed their education after 2019 only can apply.
- The candidates belonging to SC/ST/ OBC- Non-Creamy layer, EWS and PWD need to produce their caste and disability certificates in prescribed form.
- Selected candidates will have to submit the – “Medical Fitness Certificate” at the time of joining.
- DIPAS will have the right to increase/decrease the number of seats for apprenticeship training.
- The apprentices will not be provided any accommodation/transport by DIPAS during the training period.
- For more information read the notification in the link- http://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in.