IIT Madras recruitment 2021 | IIT Madras jobs 2021 | IIT Madras recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
IIT Madras has arranged for the special drive from the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC-NCL/EWS category for faculty positions(Assistant Professor- Grade I/II) for high-quality teaching and research. IIT Madras has released a notification on 3 November 2021. So the interested candidates can read and download the notification from the given link- https://facapp.iitm.ac.in
Table of Contents
IIT Madras recruitment 2021 Highlights
|Name of Organization
|Name of the Post
|Assistant Professor(Grade- I/II)
|Number of Posts
|Mode of Application
|Start date to Apply online
|3 November 2021
|Last date to Apply online
|2 December 2021 by 5 P.M
|IIT Madras, Chennai
IIT Madras recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
IIT Madras recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- The interested candidate should have completed a Ph.D. -first-class or equivalent.
- Specialization in the relevant area/branch with consistently good academic record throughout.
- Specific qualifications and specialization for each department are available at https://facapp.iitm.ac.in in Annexure-1.
Experience Required( For Grade-I and II)
- For Grade -II: The candidates should have less than three years of experience in industrial/research/teaching for this post.
- For Grade -I: The candidates should have at-least three years of experience in industrial/research/teaching for this post.
- The salary for Assistant Professor (Grade -II) is around Rs.70,900/-(7th CPC Pay Level 10)
- The salary for Assistant Professor (Grade -I) is around Rs.101500/-(7th CPC Pay Level 12)
How to Apply
- The candidates need to submit the applocations online through the link – facapp.iitm.ac.in.
- The required forms and instructions will be found on this site.
- The datasheet with the scan of signed copy has to be uploaded using the given online link.
- For queries regarding the application submission, please contact:
Chennai 600 036.
Important documents to submit
- The interested candidates need to submit the Academic Qualifications in CV format.
- Experience in an academic CV format.
- Teaching Plan
- Research Plan(3 best papers published)
- Journal Details
- Research guidance listings
- If any Textbooks and Monographs written.
- Conferences organized.
- The candidates need to Scan the key degree certificates and academic standing.
Important things to know
- Any outstation candidate who is called for personal interview will be reimbursed to & fro 2 Tier AC Railway fare .
- Or economy class airfare (by the shortest route)between the current place of duty / residence within India and Chennai.
- If coming from abroad for a personal interview, reimbursement is limited to Rs.40,000/- or whichever is less based on the shortest route to Chennai.
- In order to follow the COVID safety protocols, the seminar andninterview may be held through video conference.