ESIC Recruitment 2021 | ESIC jobs 2021 | ESIC Recruitment apply online | ESIC Recruitment 2021 eligibility Criteria
Employee’s State Insurance Corporation(ESIC) model and Super specialty hospital, Kollam has invited applications for the post of Part-time/Full-time specialists, and senior residents on a contract basis. The candidates are requested to appear for a walk-in interview at 9 A.M on 9 November 2021. The candidates can download the application form and view the advertisement from the given links- www.esic.nic.in and www.esichospitals.gov.in.
Table of Contents
ESIC Recruitment 2021 Highlights
|Name of the Organisation||ESIC model and super-specialty hospital|
|No. of Posts||19|
|Name of the Posts||Part-time/Full-time super-specialist and Part-time/Full-time specialist, Senior resident|
|Mode of Application||Walk-in-Interview|
|Date of Interview||9 November 2021|
|Job Location||Kollam, Kerala|
ESIC Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
1. Full-Time/Part-Time Super Specialist(02 posts)
|Department||No. of Vacancy|
- Its a one year contract for the selected candidate for Full time super specialist post and can be extended to 3 years depending on the performance of the candidate.
- Its a one year contract for Part time super specialist post.
The interested candidate must have done DM/MCh or equivalent and registered with T C medical council
No experience is needed for the candidate applying for the Full-time Super specialist(Entry-level) post and 5 years experience in the respective specialty is required for the candidate applying for Full time (senior-level) post.
- The salary for Full-time super specialist (Entry-level) will be – Rs.2,00,000/- and Rs.2,50,000/- for Full-time super specialist(Senior-level)
- The remuneration for the Part-time super specialist(Entry-level) is Rs.1,00,000/- and Rs.1,50,000/- for the Part-time super specialists(Senior-level).
- The age limit for the Full-time super specialist should not exceed 45 years as on date of interview . Relaxation for particular reserved categories will be as per rules.
- The age limit for the Part-time super specialist should not exceed 69years as on date of interview.
2. Full-Time/Part-Time Specialist(03 posts)
- Its a one year contract for the selected candidate for Full time specialist post and can be extended to 3 years depending on the performance of the candidate.
- Its a one year contract for Part time specialist post.
The interested candidate must have done MBBS/PG degree or equivalent and registered with the medical council
The candidate applying for the Full-time specialist(Entry-level) post and Part-time post should have a PG degree with 3 years of experience or a PG diploma with 5 years experience in the respective specialty.
- The salary for Full-time specialist (Entry-level with 3 year experience) will be – Rs.1,06,000/- and Rs.1,23,000/- for Full-time specialist(Senior-level with 5 year experience).
- The remuneration for the Part-time specialist is Rs.60,000/-.
- The age limit for the Full-time specialist should not exceed 45 years as on date of interview.Relaxation for particular reserved categories will be as per rules.
- The age limit for the Part-time specialist should not exceed 69 years as on date of interview.
3. Senior Residents(3 year contract)
|Sl.No||Name of the Department||No. of Vacancy|
- This is on a contract period of 3 years and will be renewed yearly based on the performance.
- The candidate must have done a PG degree/diploma in the relevant speciality from a recognised unversity, registered with Medical Council.
- The remuneration for a senior resident will be – Rs.1,10,000/-
- The Age Limit of the candiadte applying for the senior resident for 3 year contract should not be more than 45 years as on date of the interview.
4. Senior Resident (1 year contract)
|Sl.No||Name of the Department||No.of Vacancy|
|1||Obstetrics & Gynaecology||2|
- The contract period is for 01 year.
- The interested candidate should have a PG degree/diploma in relevant speciality.
- The candidate should have 2 years of experience in the concerned speciality.
- The remuneration of the selected candidate is around Rs.92,000 per month.
- The age limit of the candidate should not be more than 45 years as on date of interview.
|Category||No. of vacancy|
- Candidates belonging to General and OBC category need to application fee of Rs.250/-
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST need to pay Rs.50/- through DD drawn in favour of ESIC saving fund Account No.2 payable at Kollam.
- Candidates belonging to PWD category and female candidates need not pay the appliaction fee.
Important documents to submit
- Application fee along with DD
- MBBS certificate
- MCI Registration Certificate
- PG/Diploma certificate
- Caste certificate
- EWS certificate
- Aadhar card
- Any other relevant documents/certificate
- Original certificate during the interview.