NARL recruitment 2021 | NARL jobs 2021 | NARL SC & JRF jobs | NARL jobs | Andhra Pradesh jobs
The National Atmospheric Research Laboratory (NARL) is inviting citizens from all over India to apply for the positions of Scientist/Engineer(SC) and Junior Research Fellow(JRF). There are a total of 14 vacancies available across the two posts at Gadanki, Andhra Pradesh.
NARL recruitment 2021 Highlights
|Name of organization||National Atmospheric Research Laboratory|
|No. of Posts||14|
|Name of posts||Scientist/Engineer(SC) and Junior Research Fellow(JRF)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Start date to apply||30 October 2021 (10:00 Hrs IST)|
|End date to apply||29 November 2021 (23:59 Hrs IST)|
|Job Location||Gadanki, Andhra Pradesh|
NARL recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
|Post Code||Post Name||No. of posts||Salary|
|01||Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’||01||Basic Pay – Rs.56,100/- per month in Level – 10 of Pay Matrix (Rs. 56100/- to 177550/-) Plus TA and HRA as admissible|
|02||Junior Research Fellow (JRF)||13||Fellowship amount: For 1st and 2nd year Rs. 31,000/- per month (Consolidated) For subsequent years Rs. 35,000/- per month (Consolidated) For applicants availing Hostel facility HRA will not be given|
Note: The Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ post is reserved for PWD persons i.e. OH – Orthopedically Handicapped and HI – Hearing Impaired.
NARL recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
|Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’||Pre-requisites: The academic track record at all levels must be good. Essential qualifications: Graduate Degree in Engg. or Technology in Electronics and Communication / Electronics / Electronics and Computer / Electronics and Control / Electronics and Communication System / Electronics and Telecommunication / Electronics and Telematics / Industrial Electronics / Telecommunication / Telecommunication and Information Technology / Radio Physics and Electronics / Applied Electronics and Instrumentation / Electronics and Electrical Communication / Electrical with Communication / Electronics and Communication (Avionics) /Electronics and Instrumentation with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks or equivalent CGPA Grade as per University. Desirable experience/knowledge: P.G. in Engg. or Technology in any specialization of Communication or Electronics Engg. With First Class or equivalent CGPA Grade as declared by University. (OR) Experience in FPGA based system design with below skills : Timing Analysis, RTL / Logic design simulation and synthesis, Implementation in FPGA, test bench. Programming using VHDL or Verilog. Xilinx Vivado or Xilinx ISE or Intel FPGA design tool. (or) Experience in Microprocessor or Microcontroller based system design with below skills : Peripherals Interfacing with Microcontroller or Microprocessor. Embedded C or C++ programming.|
|Jr. Research Fellow (JRF)||Pre-requisites: Minimum aggregate of 60% marks or equivalent CGPA grade as per University Applicants appearing for their final exams are eligible but need to produce final P.G Degree certificate during the interview. Essential qualifications: a. First Class or equivalent CGPA Grade as outlined by University in Post-Graduate degree in the following subjects : Physics / Atmospheric Science / Space Physics / Meteorology /Earth System Science or equivalent with Physics or Atmospheric Science or Space Physics or Meteorology/ Applied Chemistry / Geophysics as core subjects ORAny specialization of Electronics Engg./ Communication Engg./ Optical Engg./ Photonics / Instrumentation Engineering. b. Qualified in CSIR-UGC NET / JAM / JEST /GATE.|
Age limit for applicants of Post-code 01 is 35 years and Post-code 02 is 28 years as of last date of receiving applications.
Note: For PWBD (Persons with Benchmark Disabilities) , SC/ST, OBC and Ex-Servicemen, maximum age limit relaxation is as per Govt. of India guidelines.
How to Apply
- Go to the website for NARL at https://www.narl.gov.in/ to fill the online application form.
- Fill the form within the date specified in the above sections. Also upload your photo and academic credentials.
- Experienced candidates must upload the his/her relevant experience in the chosen field.
- Any scholarships/awards/official appreciation with professional institutions/bodies and experience documents must be consolidated in a single PDF file of size less than 5 MB.
- An online registration Number will be provided to the candidate after successful registration.
- Candidates must provide a valid email ID during registration which can be used throughout the selection process. Examination and interview information will be posted regularly through it.
Documents required to submit
- Grad/Post Grad degree and other educational certificates
- Experience Certificate (if applicable)
- Proof of age
- Documents declaring Scholarships/Awards/Affiliation/Official Appreciation with professional institutions/societies/bodies
- Discharge certificate (for Ex-servicemen of India)
- Caste certificate (for SC/ST/OBC candidates)
- Disability certificate (for PWD candidates with degree of disability > 40% of relevant disability)
- Submission of NOC – No Objection Certificate (for candidates employed in state/central govt. bodies, autonomous institutions) from employer having name and registration number to, Administrative Officer, NATIONAL ATMOSPHERIC RESEARCH LABORATORY, P.B. No. 123, S.V. UNIVERSITY Post Office, TIRUPATI – 517502, A.P, must be within one week of online form submission, not later than 10.12.2021.
- Candidates will be selected based on eligibility, the last date for which is the closing date for submitting online application.
- Although, the present place of posting is NARL, Gadanki, appointees can be posted to any units/centers of Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) all over India.
- If any information provided is found to be false or documents are fake, TA will not be paid and applicant will not be interviewed.
- Women candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Reimbursement will be provided for Sleeper Class Train Fare, for entire journey (including return) from the place of interview to the candidates station or arrival/place of residence whichever is nearer.
For any other information regarding other qualifications, legal warnings or matters please download and view the advertisement uploaded here.