Fertilizers and Chemicals Travancore Recruitment 2021 | FACT Travancore Recruitment 2021 | Fertilizers and Chemicals Travancore jobs 2021 | Fertilizers and Chemicals Travancore Recruitment 2021
FACT – The Fertilizers and Chemicals Travancore Limited in Udyogamandal has invited applications from eligible candidates for the posts of paid Graduate and Technical (Diploma) Apprenticeship under the Apprentices Act for a total of 81 vacancies.
Table of Contents
Fertilizers and Chemicals Travancore Recruitment 2021 Highlights
|Name of Organization||The Fertilizers and Chemicals Travancore Limited|
|No. of Posts||81|
|Name of posts||Graduate and Technical (Diploma) Apprentices|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|End date to Apply||18th December 2021 (till 4 p.m.)|
|Job Location||Udyogamandal, Kerala|
Fertilizers and Chemicals Travancore Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
|Discipline (Engineering branch)||Graduate Vacancies||Technical(Diploma) vacancies|
|Computer/ Computer Science||4||13|
|Electrical & Electronics||4||5|
|Electronics & instrumentation / Instrumentation & Control/ Applied Electronics & Instrumentation||3||–|
|Instrumentation, Instrument Technology / Electronics & Instrumentation||–||4|
Note: Only candidates belonging to the above branches can apply. Other branches will not be considered.
Fertilizers and Chemicals Travancore Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Engineering degree (AICTE/ B Tech/BE UGC recognized course) OR 3-year Diploma in Engg. (State Board of Technical Education recognized course) in any one of the discipline outlined above.
- Minimum 60% marks for General and 50% marks for SC/ST category and should not have completed 3 years after passing Degree on 31.03.2022 only from BOAT Southern Region Registered KERALA.
|Category||Age Limit (Graduate)||Age Limit (Technical/Diploma)|
|General||25 years (as of 01.01.2022)||23 years (as of 01.01.2022)|
|OBC||Date of birth on or after 02.01.1994||Date of birth on or after 02.01.1996|
|SC/ST||Date of birth on or after 02.01.1992||Date of birth on or after 02.01.1994|
How to Apply
- Candidates will find the application form at www.fact.co.in.
- It should be downloaded, filled and submitted to FACT Training and Development Centre before 4 p.m. on 18.12.2021
- A copy of the documents mentioned in the next section must also be attached while submitting the form.
- Fill in the email ID and phone number carefully as future correspondence will be done through those.
- Application form along with all the documents should be sent at the following address: –
The Deputy Manager (Training)
FACT Training and Development Centre
Ernakulam Dist. Pin: 683501
- Applicants must also register themselves in the online web portal of Board of Apprenticeship Training (www.mhrdnats.gov.in) under ‘Student’ category. Please keep the resultant registration ID and password handy.
Important documents to submit
- 10th Pass marksheets and degree certificate
- 12th Pass marksheets and degree certificate (for Graduate candidates)
- Diploma/Graduation Mark list and Pass certificate
- SC/ST or Non-creamy layer(For OBC candidates) OR EWS OR PwBD certificate(from a competent Medical board) (if applicable)
- Aadhar card
- Dependency certificate (for dependents of FACT employees)
- Incomplete or incorrectly furbished information will result in cancellation of candidature without prior intimation.
- List of selected candidates will be published at http://www.fact.co.in and candidates will be informed throughout the process via email.
- Applicants with CGPA/Grade system must produce conversion certificate obtained from their university/board.
- PwBD candidates will be considered for Commercial Practice and Computer Discipline Apprenticeship only.
- For the period of one year, stipend amount for Graduate apprentices will be Rs. 10000/- p.m. and Technical/Diploma apprentices will be Rs. 8000/- p.m.
For any further information about legal warnings, tenure, merit list related information please refer to the complete advertisement here.