Electricity Department of Goa Recruitment 2021 | Electricity Department of Goa jobs 2021 | Electricity Department of Goa Assistant Lineman/Wireman jobs
The Office of the Chief Electrical Engineer of the Electricity Department of the Government of Goa is inviting qualified and experienced applicants for the posts of Assistant Lineman/Wireman and Line Helper. There are a total of 334 vacancies available for the same.
Electricity Department of Goa Recruitment 2021 Highlights
|Name of organization||Office of the Chief Electrical Engineer of the Electricity Department of the Government of Goa|
|No. of Posts||334|
|Name of posts||Assistant Lineman/Wireman and Line Helper|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Start date to apply||25th November 2021|
|End date to apply||5th December 2021|
|Notification Link||Electricity Department of Goa|
Electricity Department of Goa Recruitment 2021 Vacancy details
|Post Name||No. of posts||Pay Matrix Level|
|Assistant Lineman/Wireman||Certificate in Electrician/Wireman’s trade issued by a proper authority under State / National Council for Vocational Training (SCVT/NCVT) 1/2 years experience in Electrical field OR Vocational Proficiency Certificate in the Electrician trade issued by Human Resource Development Foundation a Registered Society of Goa Govt.3 years experience in Electrical field knowledge of Konkani/Marathi|
|Line Helper||Experience in working on the construction of Electrical lines for a minimum of 2 years.Knowledge of Konkani/Marathi|
No less than 45 years as of the last date of advertisement.
|Category||Age relaxed by|
|Government servants||5 years|
|Persons with Disabilities||10 years|
|Ex-servicemen||Till extent of service rendered in Army, Navy, Air Force, BSF, CISF, ITBP, CRPF, and SSB from his actual age|
How to Apply
- Applicants must fill and submit the online form available at https://cbes.goa.gov.in
- Candidates must fill in a valid email address and phone number as acknowledgment of form submission and other details will be send on this number.
- Upload a candidate photograph and digital signature (of JPEG/JPG format of less than 1 MB)
Important documents to submit
- Certificate and marksheets of educational qualification as mentioned under eligibility criteria.
- Valid Employee Exchange Card.
- Birth Certificate
- Any photo ID proof issued by the Central/State Government.
- Valid 15 years Residence Certificate issued by the proper authority of the State of Goa.
- Caste/ EWS certificate (if applicable)
- Other educational certificates/documents.
- NOC certificate (if applicable for State/Central government employees)
- Work experience certificate (if any)
Mode of selection
- A skills/aptitude test will be conducted for screening eligible applicants. Those whole pass the pole climbing test will be called for the written exam
- Candidates clearing the skills test will have to write a written exam.
- The written test will be of 100 marks and the syllabus will be as per notified by the Government Gazette dated 5th July 2018.
- Minimum qualifying marks will be 40% for unreserved and 35% for reserved category.
- All call letters will be issued on the email address given by the candidate during form-filling.
- In case of false information given, candidature will be subject to immediate cancellation.
- Canvassing or soliciting this department in any manner will result in the candidate being disqualified.
- Shortlisted list of candidates will be displayed at http://www.goaelectricity.gov.in and Portal www.goa.gov.in
For any further information about legal warnings, tenure, merit list, or reservation related information please contact TEL: 2224680/2426421, FAX: 2426986/2222354 or EMAIL: email@example.com