India Military Academy recruitment 2021 | India Military Academy jobs 2021 | India Military Academy Dehradun jobs 2021 | India Military Academy recruitment apply offline | India Military Academy eligibility criteria 2021
The IMA-Indian Military Academy in Dehradun has invited applications from qualified Indian citizens for various positions in the Academy.
India Military Academy recruitment 2021 Highlights
|Name of organization||Indian Military Academy|
|No. of Posts||176|
|Name of posts||Various posts as outlined below|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|End date to apply||45 days from date of publication of advertisement|
India Military Academy recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No. of posts||Pay level|
|Cook Special||12||Rs 19,900-63,200 (Level -2)|
|Cook IT||03||Rs 19,900-63,200 (Level -2)|
|MT Driver (Ordinary Grade)||10||Rs 19,900-63,200 (Level -2)|
|Boot Maker/ Repairer||01||Rs 19,900-63,200 (Level -2)|
|LDC||03||Rs 19,900-63,200 (Level -2)|
|Masalchi||02||Rs 18,000-56,900 (Level -1)|
|Waiter||11||Rs 18,000-56,900 (Level -1)|
|Fatigueman||21||Rs 18,000-56,900 (Level -1)|
|MTS (Safaiwala)||26||Rs 18,000-56,900 (Level -1)|
|Groundsman||46||Rs 18,000-56,900 (Level -1)|
|GC Orderly||33||Rs 18,000-56,900 (Level -1)|
|MTS (Chowkidar)||04||Rs 18,000-56,900 (Level -1)|
|Groom||07||Rs 18,000-56,900 (Level -1)|
|Barber||02||Rs 18,000-56,900 (Level -1)|
|Equipment Repairer||01||Rs 18,000-56,900 (Level -1)|
|Bicycle Repairer||03||Rs 18,000-56,900 (Level -1)|
|MTS (Messenger)||02||Rs 18,000-56,900 (Level -1)|
|Laboratory Attendant||01||Rs 18,000-56,900 (Level -1)|
- Common qualification: Passed matriculation or equivalent from a recognised Board (except for LDC post). For LDC candidates must have passed 12th or equivalent from a recognised University.
- Must possess knowledge or experience in the relevant field of application. For more details please refer here.
- 18 to 27 years – MT Driver(OG), Lab Attendant and GC Orderly.
- For all other posts the eligible age limit is 18 to 25 years.
|Category||Upper age limit relaxed by|
|Govt. servant and Ex-Servicemen||As per existing Govt. rules|
How to Apply
- The proforma for application must be typed or filled as per the format given in the advertisement under Appendix ‘A’.
- Along with properly tagged certificates and documents, two self addressed envelopes(size 9″X4″) with Rs. 5/- stamp affixed on them must be included in the application to be sent.
- Applications must be sent through Speed/Registered post through Indian Postal Service only addressed to the, Comdt, Indian Military Academy, Dehradun
- Applications must be sent within 45 days of advertisement publication in Employment New and Rozgar Scheme.
- Application fees are rupees fifty only (crossed Indian Postal Order) in favor of Comdt, Indian Military Academy, Dehradun
- SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PH and Ex-servicemen applicants are exempt from fee payment.
Documents required to submit
- Educational documents
- Category certiifcate (if applicable – OBC candidates also have to additionally attach the undertaking give in the advertisement under Annex-II)
- Ex-servicemen certificate & Discharge certificate (if applicable – candidates also have to additionally attach the undertaking give in the advertisement under Annex-I)
- Disability certificate(if applicable)
- Two self-attested photographs
- NOC certificate (For Central/State Govt. and PSU employees)
Candidates will have to undergo and written test and skill test wherever necessary. The exam pattern will be as follows:
|Paper||Subject||No. of questions||Marks||Duration|
|Paper – I||General Intelligence & Reasoning (Objective Multiple Choice Type (MCQ))||25||25||2 hours|
|Paper – II||General Awareness (MCQ)||50||50|
|Paper – III||General English (MCQ)||50||50|
|Paper – IV||Numerical Aptitude||25||25|
For further details regarding, the selection procedure, please refer here.
- Women cannot apply for the posts of Cook Special, Cook IT,MT Driver(OG),Boot Maker/ Repairer, Masalchi, Waiter, GC Orderly, MTS (Chowkidar), Groom, Barber, Equipment Repairer, Bicycle Repairer and MTS (Messenger)
- Only 50 candidates per post will be invited for the examinations based on eligibility.
For any further details, legal standings, and guidelines please refer to the full advertisement here.