E-Shram Yojana | E-Shram Yojana Application process | How to apply for e-shramik Card | E-Shram Yojana Benefits | E-Shram Yojana Eligibility | Eshram yojana kya hai | E-Shram Yojana registration process | E-shram portal login | e-shram registration
E-Shram Scheme is a scheme launched by the Central Government of India. Under this Scheme, a national database of the unorganized sector workers will be created. The objective of the creation of this database is to improve the implementation efficiency of the social security services for the unorganized workers and to integrate the Social Security Schemes meant for Unorganized sector workers which are being administered by the Ministry of Labour & Employment and subsequently those run by other ministries as well.
This is a comprehensive database that will also be useful to the Central and State Governments for tackling any National Crises like COVID-19 in the future. It will be seeded with Aadhar. It will have details such as name, occupation, address, educational qualifications, skill types, family details, etc. for the optimum realization of their employability and to extend the benefits of the social security schemes to them. It is the first ever national database of unorganized workers including migrant workers, construction workers, gig and platform workers, etc.
EShram Yojana Highlights
|Launch Year||26th August 2021|
|Introduced By||Central Government of India|
|Beneficiaries||Provide social security and employment to unorganized sector workers|
|Eligibility||As mentioned in the ‘Eligibility Criteria below|
E-Shram Yojana Benefits
- Construction Workers, Migrant Worker, Gig and Platform Worker, street vendor, Domestic Worker, Agriculture Worker and Other Unorganized workers are covered under this scheme
- Those registered under this scheme need not register themselves under other scheme which are included in this scheme.
- 2 lakh in case of accidental death and permanent disability. 1 lakh in case of partial disability.
- The e-shram card that will be provided to the unorganized workers will be valid throughout the country.
- The workers will be provided work under this scheme on the basis of their qualifications and skills.
E-Shram Yojana Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility criteria for this scheme is as follows:
- Should be a citizen of India.
- Age should be between 16-59 years.
- Should not be an Income-Tax payer.
- Not a member of EPFO/ESIC or NPS (Govt. funded)
Offline Registration Process
- Visit your nearest Common Service Centre (CSC). You can locate your nearest CSC by following this (https://findmycsc.nic.in/csc/ ) link.
- The CSC operator will register you online through the e-shram portal and will provide you with your copy of your e-shram card.
- Provide all the correct details and documents to the operator as asked by him.
- Before completing the registration process he will ask you to check the details as shown on the preview page.
- Check and confirm your details.
- Your e-shram card will appear on the screen.
- You are successfully registered on the portal.
- The operator will then give you a copy of your e-shram card.
Finding Nearest CSC Center
You can find your nearest CSC by following this link: https://findmycsc.nic.in/csc/
Other Central Government Schemes
EShram Yojana Self-Registration Process
You can refer to the below video or https://eshram.gov.in/ to know the registration process and can refer below steps
- Click on “Register on e-shram” on the home page of the e-Shram website (https://eshram.gov.in/ ).
- A new page will open. On the left hand side of the page, check the list of documents required and make sure you have them. Then on the right hand side of the page, fill in your mobile number which is linked with Aadhar card.
- Enter the captcha code.
- You are eligible only if you are not a member of EPFO and ESIC. Therefore, click on “No” for both those sections and then, click on “Send OTP”.
- You’ll receive an OTP. Fill in that OTP and click on “Submit”.
- Now, a new page will open. Fill in your Aadhar card number and tick the box that says “I agree to the terms & conditions…” and then click on “Submit”.
- You’ll receive another OTP. Enter that in the space given and click on “Validate”.
- Fill in all the columns in “Personal Particular As Per Aadhar card” section.
- Tick the box that says “I agree to the terms & conditions…” and click on “Continue to enter other details”.
- Fill in your Personal Information and Nominee Details and click on “Save and Continue”.
- Fill in your Address details and click on “Save and Continue”.
- Fill in all the details in the Educational Qualification section and click on “Save and Continue”.
- Fill in all the details in the Occupation and Skills section and click on “Save and Continue”.
- Fill in your Bank Account details and click on “Save and Continue.
- A preview of your Registration form will open. Check all your details.
- Tick the box in front of the undertaking and click on “Submit”.
- You’ll be redirected to a page showing your e-Shram card. Click on “Download UAN Card” and then click on “Complete Registration”.
- You’re successfully registered in the portal.
EShram Yojana Documents Required
- Aadhar Number.
- Mobile number linked with Aadhar.
- Savings Bank Account number with IFSC Code.
EShram Yojana State wise Registration Link
|Contact Numbers||Toll-free number 14434, 011-23389928 (8:00 AM to 8:00 PM Monday to Saturday)|
|Address||Ministry of Labour & Employment Govt. of India, Jaisalmer House Mansingh Road, New Delhi-110001, India|
Question: Who is considered an unorganized worker?
Answer: Any worker who is a home based-worker, self-employed worker, or a wage worker in the unorganized sector including a worker in the organized sector who is not a member of ESIC or EPFO or not a Govt. employee is called an Unorganised Worker.
Question: What are the Acts and Rules covered under this scheme?
Answer: Follow this link (https://eshram.gov.in/act-and-rules ) to know about the Acts and Rules covered under this scheme.
Question: Which employment schemes are covered under this scheme?
Answer: You can know more about the list of employment schemes covered under e-shram scheme by following this (https://eshram.gov.in/employment-schemes) link.
Question: What are the social Security Welfare Schemes covered under this scheme?
Answer: You can know more about the list of Social Security Welfare Schemes covered under e-shram scheme by following this (https://eshram.gov.in/social-security-welfare-schemes ) link.
Question: Are there any income criteria?
Answer: There are no income criteria for registering on eSHRAM as unorganized worker. However, he/she should not be an income tax payee.
Question: What are the other benefits of registering on e-Shram portal?
Answer: Central Government has developed eSHRAM portal which will be a centralized database of unorganized workers seeded with Aadhaar. After registering, he/she will get an Accidental Insurance cover of 2 Lacs under PMSBY. In the future, all the social security benefits of unorganized workers will be delivered through this portal. In emergency and national pandemic-like situations, this database may be utilized to provide necessary assistance to the eligible unorganized workers.
Note: For more FAQs please follow this link: https://eshram.gov.in/faqs