National Scholarships Portal 2021 | National Scholarships Android App 2021 | National Scholarships Android App | National Scholarships Scheme | NSP registration | National Scholarships Portal registration
National Scholarship Mobile app is launched by the National Information Centre, Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology to help students to apply for student scholarships and check scholarship status on the mobile application. It is an initiative by the Government of India to help underprivileged and financially unstable families to support their children’s education.
The mobile application is currently available on Play Store, and you can download from https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=in.gov.scholarships. In the mobile application, you will find all the scholarship schemes offered by the Govt. of India through State Departments and Central Ministries. It also shows the scholarships awarded to you for the year and the scholarship related details.
Table of Contents
How to use National Scholarships Mobile App
|Offered By||NIC eGov Mobile Apps|
- Download the National Scholarships Android application from PlayStore.
- Register by entering your mobile number to proceed ahead.
- Complete student registration and login to Application.
- In the main screen, select “Fresh Registration” and fill in details like the State of Domicile, Scholarship Category, Name of Student, Scheme Type, Date of Birth, Gender, Email, Identification Details, Bank Details.
- In the home screen, It will list the cental Govt Schemes, UGC Schemes and State schemes with Closing Dates, Guidelines, FAQs and Apply button.
- Select the scheme that you want to apply and download the application form.
- If you are awarded a scholarship, you can check the scholarship status and download the application status form.
- Or, If you have applied for a scheme, you can check status like if the application is verified by school/Institute/College, the application is verified by state/board officer, etc.
National Scholarships (NSP) Benifits
- Lists all central Ministries and State Departments Scholarships in one place.
- Easy to apply for scholarships that you are eligible in the mobile application.
- System suggets the schemes that the student is eligible.
- Know your Scholarships Status and the verification status at each level.
- Update Registration Details in the mobile application.
- Download Application Forms.
- Update Account Details.
- Renew the Scholarship just sitting at home.
Documents Required to Apply for NSP
- Aadhar Card(If not available then present Bonafide student certificate from Institute / School ).
- Caste Certificate if you come under any special Category.
- Income Certificate.
- Educational documents of student.
- Bank Details – Student’s Bank account number and IFSC code of the bank branch.
- Mobile Number.
- Email ID.
Check Institute/School/ITI registered with NSP
It is required to check if the Institute/School/ITI is registered or not with NSP.
- Please click https://scholarships.gov.in/fresh/onlineInstituteSearchIndex
- Select the Institution State, Institute/College, Institution district and school name.
- It will show you the list of institutes/Schools/ITI registered with NSP, status and the registred courses eligible for the scholarships.
Check NSP Scheme Eligibility
If you are a student and want to apply for a scholarship, you must check your eligibility first. Below are steps to check
- Go to https://scholarships.gov.in/fresh/schemeEligibiltyPage.
- Select Domicile State/UT, Course Level, Religion, Caste/Community Category, Gender, Annual Parent Income.
- Click the “Check Eligibility” button.
How to check NSP Scholarship Payment Status 2021
- To check the payment status please visit pfms official site.
- Select Know your payments in the main screen.
- In the Payment by Account Number screen enter Bank Name that you have submitted when applying for the scheme
- Enter Account Number and confirm the Account Number and complete the word verification.
- A OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number and enter the OTP.
If the details are correct then it will show the amount awarded to you and the other information related to the scholarship.
NPS Helpline Number📞
Helpline number:- 0120–6619540 and email:- email@example.com.
Can Anyone apply for the NPS?
The eligible students can apply in the Mobile application by selecting the scholarship. Before you apply for the scholarship, please check your eligibility and the scholarship closing dates.
Can I apply for more than one scholarship?
Yes, You can apply for more than one scholarship. The concerned departments will decide the final approval.
Should I renew my scholarship every year?
Each scholarship has a time frame, and you have to renew it when it is time.
Can I Apply for a scholarship after the scholarship application closing date?
No, You cannot apply after the scholarship application closing date.
Can a Guardian apply on behalf of the student?
Yes, the Guardian can apply on behalf of the student.
I am a student, and I don’t have Bank Account?
It is mandatory to have a bank account opened in your name to credit the payments to your bank account.
Unable to complete fresh student registration on Mobile?
My College is not registered with NPS?
Your college has to register with the NPS for you to apply for a scholarship for a particular course. You can ask your college to check college registration link
How to check my Scholarship Status?
Login to NPS mobile application and select the scheme that you have applied and it will show the status.