Jammu & Kashmir Jobs 2021 | Jammu & Kashmir Jobs | JK Jobs 2021 | Jammu & Kashmir Services Board recruitment 2021 | JKSSB Jobs 2021
JKSSB has invited applications for District/Divisional/Union Territory cadre posts of various departments under J&K Civil Services. JKSSB has released an advertisement for Junior Engineer, Horticulture Technician, Field Assistant, and several other posts. Interested candidates can download the notification to know more about the vacancies. You can download the notification from the given link- https://jkssb.nic.in/Pdf/advt_05_of_2021_23092021.pdf.
|Name of the Organization||Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board|
|Name of the Posts||Junior Engineer, Horticulture Technician, Field Assistant, and various other posts.|
|No. of Posts||462|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Start date to Apply||09 October 2021|
|Last date to Apply||09 November 2021|
|Job Location||Jammu & Kashmir|
Eligibility Criteria to apply
Requirements of vacancies from Departments
|Departments||No. of Posts|
|Jal Shakti Department||163|
|Agriculture Production & Farmer’s Welfare Department||101|
Who can Apply?
Candidates who are interested to apply to the above-mentioned departments should be a domicile of the Union Territory of Jammu & Kashmir. Candidates who are interested to apply have to submit the domicile certificate along with the application form on or before the last date of submission of the application form.
The vacancy details are given in Annexure “A” of the notification. Candidates need to read the vacancy details in the notification link- https://jkssb.nic.in/Pdf/advt_05_of_2021_23092021.pdf.
Age Limit category-wise
|Category||Age limit as of (01/01/2021)|
|EWS(Economically Weaker Section)||43|
|PSP(Pahari Speaking People)||43|
|Physically Challenged Person||42|
- Interested candidates need to refer to the notification –https://jkssb.nic.in/Pdf/advt_05_of_2021_23092021.pdf tto know more deatails about the educational qualification.
- The candidates need to produce the Graduation certificate,Provisional certificates,Mark sheets,degree and post graduation certificates on or before the last date of submission of application form.
Important documents to submit
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwD/EWS/PSP categories need to submit their category certificates on or before the cut off date.
- Interested candidates need to pay the application fee of Rs.350/-.
- Application fee should be paid only online through Net Banking/Debit/credit cards.
- Objective type and multiple choice questions in english only.
- There will a negative marking of 0.25 marks for every wrong answer.
- The answer keys will be published on the website- www.jkssb.nic.in after the exam.
Name and number of posts category wise
Please refer to “Annexure A” to know the detailed information about the number of posts, department, category, education qualification, and salary in the link- https://jkssb.nic.in/Pdf/advt_05_of_2021_23092021.pdf
How to Apply?
- The interested candidates are requested to apply through the online application portal of JKSSB- https://ssbjk.org.in
- You need to first register you name , so after you go to the online portal and click on “Candidate registration”.
- The candidates are supposed to enter the valid E mail ID and phone number to register and to create login credentials by using the one time password to validate the login credentials.
- You can then proceed by clicking the “candidate login”.
- The candidates can check under the “Latest Openings” and you’ll see the latest advertisements and click on “Apply now”.
- Candidates have to enter all the information asked and click on “save and continue” .
- Candidates should upload the images of candidate’s photo and signature.
- Candidates needs to be sure that all the information entered in the application form is valid because you cannot edit the information after you submit the application form.
- Candidates need to pay the application form by using the Internet banking/credit card/debit card.
- After you submit the form, The candidates will see the “pay now” button, once you pay the application form, application ID will be generated.
- Payment of application will not be accepted if paid after the cut off date mentioned in the advertisement, that is 12 November 2021.
- Candidates can take a print out of the application form and the fee reciept my clicking on the option “My Applications” link by entering the “Application ID” and Select “Download Application”.
Also Read – NHRC recruitment 2021 for 30 vacancies
Also Read – IBPS recruitment 2021 for probationary officers