E-Sanjeevani OPD | E-Sanjeevani OPD login | E-Sanjeevani OPD registration | E-Sanjeevani OPD benefits | E-Sanjeevani OPD book slot | E-Sanjeevani OPD timings | E-Sanjeevani OPD patient profile | E-Sanjeevani OPD contact | E-Sanjeevani OPD doctor login
E-Sanjeevani OPD is a scheme that was launched by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. It basically offers free online Teleconsultation services through the telephone. The main aim of this scheme is to help people who do not have means or access to hospitals due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. The Centre for Development of Advanced Computing in Mohali has developed this system of e-health services. The main objective is to use digitalization in order to help people who need urgent healthcare services but cannot go to hospitals.
E-Sanjeevani OPD offers expert advice online without the need of going to hospitals. It not only helps save a lot of money and time but also brings more transparency to the services offered. Proper implementation of this scheme can also help in controlling the coronavirus pandemic massively. Citizens can avail themselves of health advice directly from expert doctors without leaving the comfort of their homes. Hence, it is a great step in using technology to help with medical needs in the present times.
Important Features Of E-Sanjeevani OPD
Some of the most interesting features of E-Sanjeevani OPD are listed below:
- Token registration
- Patient registration
- Queue management
- Email/SMS notifications
- Video or audio consultation with a specialist doctor
- Free service
- Service offered by state hospital doctors
- Shows the number of slots available daily, slots for waiting rooms, number of clinics or doctors available, time limit of consultation etc.
Important Details Of The E-Sanjeevani OPD Scheme
The E-Sanjeevani OPD scheme was launched by the Center for Development of Advanced Computing with an aim to help people get quick OPD appointments. The official website of the scheme is https://esanjeevaniopd.in/. Currently, there are 253 doctors associated with this service and the duration of an average consultation is 3 minutes and 4 seconds. The average waiting time per patient is 10 minutes and 43 seconds. Additionally, the services offered by the E-Sanjeevani OPD portal are as follows:
- Real-time telemedicine
- Consultation services from doctors of the state
- Online OPD
- Chat services
- Video consultation
- Free services
How To Register For E-Sanjeevani OPD As A Patient?
Registering for E-Sanjeevani OPD is very easy. You just need to make sure that you have your mobile phone next to you when you start the registration process. Then, follow these steps:
- Insert your mobile number in the given box as shown in the screenshot.
- Select the state and then select “Send OTP” to verify your mobile number.
- Then, an OTP will be sent to your mentioned mobile number.
- Once you receive the OTP, you need to enter it in the given space and verify your mobile number.
- Then, you will move to the registration screen where you will be required to fill in all the details.
- After filling in the details, you will also see an option to upload health records if you want.
- Once you fill out all the details, you can generate your patient ID and token as shown in the screenshot below.
- You will receive the token and patient ID through an SMS on your phone.
Once you have your patient ID and token number, you will have to go to the patient login zone. There, you will be asked to enter your mobile number or the patient ID and token number to log in as shown in the screenshot below.
Once you log in as a patient, you must enter the name of the clinic to get an appointment. You will get a direct appointment if there is no one else in the queue. However, if there are people ahead of you, a serial number will be given to you.
Other Central Government Schemes
PM Laghu Vyapari Mandhan Yojana 2021 – All You Need To Know
National Scholarship (NSP) 2021- Mobile App everything you need to know
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List 2021-22
National Pension Scheme – Everything You Need To Know About It
How To Schedule An Appointment?
Following the simple steps mentioned below, you can book an appointment with a doctor directly from the website:
- Once you have your patient ID and token number, you will be able to conduct the patient login.
- You can search for a clinic and then a serial number will be assigned to you.
- When it is your turn as per your serial number, you will get a doctor assigned to you through the E-Sanjeevani OPD portal.
- Once the doctor is assigned to you, the button that says “CALL NOW” will be activated and you will have the possibility to click on it at that moment.
- Then, you will have 120 seconds in total to click that button in order to get on a call with the doctor who is assigned to you.
- If you click the button successfully within the given 120 seconds, you will automatically have an appointment with the doctor assigned to you.
- All the appointments work through media calls.
What Do You Need To Use The Portal Of E-Sanjeevani OPD
- A working mobile phone so that you can receive and send OTPs by SMS
- A Chrome browser to open the E-Sanjeevani portal
- Windows 8.0 or later if you use MS Windows on your PC/laptop
- A personal computer or laptop with a web camera and active internet connection
E-Sanjeevini Mobile App
In addition to the web app of E-Sanjeevani OPD, you can also download its mobile application for Android. You can download it from Google Play Store by clicking here.
Below is a step-by-step guide to help you understand the consultation procedure that takes place with a doctor from E-Sanjeevani:
- Click on this link to check the details of the consultation with your doctor.
- Once your video call with the doctor begins, he/she will have complete access to all your health records, provided you have uploaded any previous ones for their perusal.
- After the consultation, the doctor will prepare an e-prescription with your diagnosis and medicines to take, if any.
- Once your consultation with the doctor ends, you will receive this e-prescription and the call will end.
- For your records, you can save this prescription for a printout.
- Moreover, once the consultation is completed, you can easily log out of the portal.
- The E-Sanjeevani portal sends all patients SMS notifications with a link. You can open this link to download your prescription in a hassle-free manner.
How To View The Patient Profile?
- To begin with, visit the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare’s official website at https://esanjeevaniopd.in/Services.
- After that, you will see the home page open in front of you.
- Once you are on the website’s home page, click on the option that says “Patient Profile.”
- After that, enter your registered mobile number.
- Now, click on the “Send OTP” option.
- You will receive the OTP by an SMS on your mobile number, Insert that into the provided box.
- Once you do that, you will see the patient profile before you.
- Now, you can download your prescription and even edit/add the details of family members.
How To View The OPD Timings?
- To begin with, visit the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare’s official portal.
- You will see a home page open in front of you.
- On this page, click on the icon that says “Timings.”
- You will now be redirected to a page with a list of all states.
- Click on the link of your specific state.
- Here, you will see the OPD timings relevant to your state.
How To Download The E-Sanjeevani OPD Application?
To download the E-Sanjeevani OPD mobile application, follow the steps given below:
- Click on this link to visit the Google Play Store directly to download the application.
- After that, click on the option that says “Download.”
- Once it downloads, install the application on your mobile phone.
- Then, simply follow the registration process as indicated to register yourself on the portal.
How To Check Your Profile And Timings?
You can check your patient profile and timings by following the two easy steps mentioned below:
How To Log In As A Doctor On The Portal?
- To conduct a doctor login, begin by visiting the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare’s official website.
- You will see the home page in front of you.
- On this page, click on the icon that says “Doctor Login.”
- After that, you will be required to enter your registered mobile number for OTP verification.
- Once that is done, enter the OTP you have received as an SMS in the provided field.
- And that’s it! You can now log in as a doctor on the portal.
How To Contact The E-Sanjeevani OPD Authorities?
To contact the authorities, follow the steps mentioned below:
- To begin, visit the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare’s official website.
- You will see the home page open in front of you.
- Now, click on the icon that says “Contact.”
- After that, a new page will appear in front of you. Here, you will need to enter your personal details such as name, email address, mobile number, state, city, town and your message (query or concern).
- Once that is done, click on “Submit” to submit your message to the concerned authorities.
- This simple procedure can help you get in touch with the portal’s authorities in an effortless and hassle-free manner.
This article shares comprehensive details about the online portal of E-Sanjeevani OPD and how to use it to the best of your advantage. However, if you still face any issues or wish to clarify something, you can write an email or use the helpline number to get in touch with the concerned authorities so that your problems are resolved at the earliest. The details are as follows:
- Corona Helpline Number: +911123978046
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Toll Free: 1075
- Corona Helpline Number List for States & Union Territories: Click here