RINL-VSP recruitment 2021 | RINL-VSP jobs 2021 | RINL-VSP Graduate jobs 2021 | RINL-VSP Technician jobs 2021
Diploma/Engineering candidates are invited to join in the selection process of RINL-VSP for the position of Technician and Graduate Apprenticeship Trainee in various branches. The apprenticeship will be for one year and RINL-VSP is under no obligation to provide a permanent position to the applicant thereafter.
RINL-VSP recruitment 2021 Highlights
|Name of organization||Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited – Visakhapatnam Steel Plant|
|No. of Posts||150|
|Name of posts||Graduate Apprenticeship Trainee(GAT) & Technician Apprenticeship Trainee(TAT)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Notification date||11th November 2021|
|End date to apply||18th November 2021|
|Job Location||Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh|
RINL-VSP recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
|SL.No.||Post||No. of posts||Stipend|
|1.||Graduate Apprenticeship Trainee(GAT)||100||Rs. 4984/- per month|
|2.||Technician Apprenticeship Trainee(TAT)||50||Rs. 3542/- per month|
Note: Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PWD will be followed as per guidelines of the Apprentices Act
RINL-VSP recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
|Graduate Apprenticeship Trainee(GAT)||Degree in engineering or technology granted by institutes empowered to grant them by a Parliamentary Act.|
|Technician Apprenticeship Trainee(TAT)||Diploma in engineering or technology granted by a University or State Council/Technical State Board in relevant discipline|
Note: Applicants must be 2019/20/21 pass outs and should have registered in MHRD NATS portal only(www.mhrdnats.gov.in)
Physical standards: As prescribed by(including amendments) in clause 4 of the Apprenticeship Rule 1992.
Other Andra Pradesh Jobs you might be interested
How to Apply
- Register online at the MHRD NATS web portal only (www.mhrdnats.gov.in)
- After that, fill the google form given in the link : https://forms.gle/tW4eNrjrPqWhRrxq6 before 18-11-2021.
Documents required to submit
- Document providing proof of birth date.
- Diploma or Degree certificates
- Category/ESW/PWD certificates (if applicable) – certificates must be valid as per Government standard format else, applicants will be considered as ‘General’ category only.
- Based on the percentage marks scored in respective branch along with reservation considerations, applicants will be called for a personal interaction.
- Candidates will be informed of the interview and other selection process through the email ID and mobile number provided in the Biodata / NATS portal form which must be valid for at least 12 months.
- Applicants who have already undergone / are currently undergoing apprenticeship training under Apprentices Act 1973 (Amendment) are not fit for selection.
- Candidate will not be reimbursed for any travelling or other expenses borne during selection process.
- The applicant must write their name as it appears in the Secondary or equivalent exam educational certificate. In case of name change later on, during the interview, necessary legally accepted documentary proof must be submitted.
- Any canvassing by the applicant will lead to immediate application cancellation.
- Any incomplete form will be rejected.
- RINL-VSP can cancel the recruitment process beforehand without any intimation for the same and reserves the right to do so.
- If a request is made by applicant for change of category/discipline/mailing address or qualification once they have declared and submitted the form, such requests will not be considered.
For any further information regarding the selection process, legal procedures, or warnings please refer to the full advertisement here.