NIELIT Recruitment 2021 | NIELIT jobs 2021 | NIELIT Scientist Recruitment 2021 | NIELIT Scientist jobs 2021
The National Institute for Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) is inviting eligible applicants for the positions for Scientist-‘C’ and Scientist-‘D’ on behalf of the Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology. This recruitment is for a total of 33 vacancies.
NIELIT Recruitment 2021 Highlights
|Name of organization||National Institute for Electronics and Information Technology|
|No. of Posts||33|
|Name of posts||Scientist-‘C’ and Scientist-‘D’|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Start date to apply||08 November 2021 (11:30 a.m.)|
|End date to apply||07 December 2021 (5:30 p.m.)|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
NIELIT Recruitment 2021 Vacancy details
|SL.NO.||Post Name||No. of posts||Salary|
|01||Scientist-‘C’||28||Basic Pay ranges from 67700/- to 208700/- per month in Level – 11 Pay Matrix.|
|02||Scientist-‘D’||13||Basic Pay ranges from 78800/- to 209200/- per month in Level – 11 Pay Matrix.|
Further details regarding posts, vacancies, and reservation of seats can be found here.
NIELIT Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
Educational Qualification & Relevant experience
|Post||Educational Qualification||Relevant Experience|
|Scientist-‘C’||B.E/B.Tech or Department of Electronics and Accreditation of Computer Courses B-level or M.Sc./MCA/ ME/M.Tech/M.Phil or Associate Member of Institute of Engineers or Graduate Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers in eligible fields.||4 years of research & development in Science and technology institutes or R&D in Industrial and Academic Institutes.|
|Scientist-‘D’||Same as Scientist-‘C’||8 years of research & development in Science and technology institutes or R&D in Industrial and Academic Institutes.|
For more detailed information on specialization branches and further experience criteria please refer to the full advertisement here.
The age limit for applicants of Scientist-‘C’ is 35 years and Scientist-‘D’ is 40 years as of the last date of receiving applications.
Note: For Persons with Disabilities >40%, SC/ST, OBC and Ex-Servicemen, Government servants, and other special category people maximum age limit relaxation is as per Govt. of India guidelines.
How to Apply
- Apply online at https://recruitment-delhi.nielit.gov.in/ between the above mentioned dates and fill the form as per the steps given under ‘Instructions for Filling Application’ section.
- The application will be considered complete only if all mandatory steps are carried out successfully.
- You can see your application details in the login section’s View/Print option.
- Make sure that ‘Application Status’ on the form is ‘Submitted Successfully’ otherwise it will be rejected.
- Application fees : Rs. 400/- for SC/ST/PWD/Women and Rs.800/- for General and others. Payment can only be done online through the application software.
The recruitment process will be conducted in three stages:
- Screening test: It will be an MCQ test of 150 questions to be completed in 150 minutes based on various subjects.
- Evaluation of the applicant’s academic records.
- Personal interview held at Delhi.
Documents required to submit:
- 10th and 12th mark sheets and certificates
- GATE score card
- Relevant degree certificates (Bachelor’s and Master’s)
- Ph.D. certificate (if applicable)
- Relevant experience certificates
- Journal/Conference Publications
- Statement of purpose (SOP) – maximum 100 words
- Scanned copy of signed copy of photo
- Scanned copy of signature
- Scanned copy of Govt. issued Id cards e.g. Aadhar Card/PAN card/Passport/Voter Id/Govt issued ID card/Bank passbook with photo/Driving License
- Category/EWS/PWD certificate (if applicable)
- ‘NOC’ certificate (for State/Central/PSU/Autonomous bodies employees)