UPSC recruitment 2021 | UPSC jobs 2021 | UPSC Professor jobs 2021
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is inviting applications for the recruitment of various positions within its organization. There are 36 vacancies across different posts all over the country. The details are as below:
Table of Contents
UPSC recruitment 2021 Highlights
|Name of organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|No. of Posts||36|
|Name of posts||Various posts as outlined below|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|End date to apply||02.12.2021 – Submission of online application 03.12.2021 – Printing of submitted application|
|Job Location||Pan India|
UPSC recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
|Vacancy No.||Post Name||No. of posts||Pay matrix academic level/level (as per 7th CPC)|
|21111601313||Professor (Electrical Engg.)||1||14|
|21111602313||Associate Professor (Electronics and Telecommunication Engg.)||3||13A1|
|21111603313||Associate Professor (Computer Engg./ Information Technology Engg.)||3||13A1|
|21111604313||Assistant Professor (Electronics and Telecommunication Engg.)||7||10|
|21111605313||Assistant Professor (Computer Engg./ Information Technology Engg.)||5||10|
|21111606613||Joint Assistant Director (Directorate of Coordination Police Wireless)||3||08|
|21111607413||Deputy Director of Employment||6||11|
|21111608613||Senior Assistant Controller of Mines||8||11|
A certain set of above vacancies are also reserved for PwBD, OBC, SC, and EWS applicants. Details can be found here.
Other Central Government Jobs you might be interested
|Vacancy No.||Educational Qualification|
|21111601313||(i) A Ph.D. or Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electrical Engg. OR (ii) For industry applicants: (a) First class Master’s Degree in Electrical Engg. (b) Significant professional work recognized as equivalent to a Ph.D. Degree in Electrical Engg.|
|21111602313||(i) B.E/B.Tech and M.E/M.Tech or Equivalent either in Electronics & Telecommunication Engg. (ii) Dr. Phil (Electronics Engg. or Electronics and Telecommunication Engg. or Electronics and Communication Engg.)|
|21111603313||(i) B.E/B.Tech and M.E/M.Tech or Equivalent either in Computer Engg./Information Technology Engg. (ii) Dr. Phil (Computer Science and Engg. or Information Technology)|
|21111604313||B.E/B.Tech and M.E/M.Tech or Equivalent either in Electronics & Telecommunication Engg.|
|21111605313||B.E/B.Tech and M.E/M.Tech or Equivalent either in Computer Engg./Information Technology Engg.|
|21111606613||B.Tech/B.E./B.Sc. (Engr) degree in Electronics or Electronics and Telecommunication or Electronics and Communication or Information and Communication Technology or Information Technology or Computer Science or Electrical Engg. with Telecommunication as a special subject OR Master degree in I.T. or A.I or Electronics or Computer Science or Physics with Electronics or Communication or Wireless or Radio subjects as specialization|
|21111607413||Master’s degree in Economics or Statistics or Mathematics or Commerce or Psychology or Sociology or Social Work or Public Administration or Business Administration|
|21111608613||B.E/B.Tech or M.E/M.Tech in Mining Engg.|
For further details regarding other desirable and educational qualifications and work experience, please refer here.
|Vacancy No.||Age Limit (years)|
The age limit relaxation for SC/ST, Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned Officers (ECOs/SSCOs included), and Central/U.T. Government employees is 5 years and OBC candidates are 3 years.
How to Apply
- Applicant must submit their online application through http://www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Documents supporting claims must be attached separately against each claim in legible PDF format.
- Information regarding interview, clarification of claims and documents will be sent on the email address mentioned in the form.
- Candidates applying for many posts must fill and pay for separate application forms per post.
- Application fees is Rs, 25/- payable only by remitting cash in any SBI branch or paid online via SBI net banking.
- SC/ST/PwBD/Women are exempt from fees whereas Gen/OBC/EWS male candidates must pay it.
Documents required to submit
- Birth date proof- 10th standard certificate and marksheets.
- Diploma/Degree certificate OR Provisional certificate and marksheets of all years.
- Letter/Order indicating authority – in case of equivalent qualifications claimed.
- Experience certificate (indicating employment duration, basic and consolidated pay details)
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Declaration by OBC candidate showing him to be from the non-creamy layer in the prescribed format.
For all other important points, extra document submissions and legal warnings, guidelines, and all other information please refer to the full advertisement given here.