Kerala Public Service Commission recruitment 2021 | Kerala Public Service Commission job 2021 | Kerala police jobs 2021 | KPSC Kerala jobs 2021
Kerala Public Service Commission(KPSC) has invited applications from qualified candidates for the post of Police Constable in Kerala Government Service. Interested candidates can apply online only through the KPSC official website – www.keralapsc.gov.in before 1 December 2021
Kerala Public Service Commission recruitment 2021 Highlights
|Name of organization||KPSC|
|Number of Posts||77|
|Name of the post||Police Constable|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Start date to apply Online||30 October 2021|
|Last date to apply Online||1 December 2021|
Kerala Public Service Commission recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
1. Educational Qualification
The interested candidates should have passed SSLC or any equivalent from a recognized university.
2. Age Limit
The minimum age limit of the candidate should be between 18 to 26.
- The age relaxation of candidates belonging to the category OBC is 29 years
- For SC/ST- 31 years
- For Ex-servicemen- 41 years.
3. Pay Scale
The salary for selected candidates will be – Rs.22200/- to Rs.48000/-
4. Selection method
The candidates need to undergo the following tests to apply for the post
- Endurance Test
- Written Test/OMR Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
5. Probation Period
The probation period of the candidates after the completion of pre-service training is for 2 years on duty within a continuous period of 3 years.
The selected candidates need to undergo pre-service training as trainees.
The candidates selected for training will be given a monthly stipend equivalent to their basic pay as decided by the government.
Kerala Public Service Commission recruitment 2021 How to Apply
- The candidates who are interested to apply for the police constable post needs to register through the official website- www.keralapsc.gov.in to apply .
- The candidates who are already registered need to login using the User-Id and Password.
- The candidates need to click on “Apply Now” on the respective link you want to apply for a post.
- The photograph should be upload the picture taken after 31 December 2011.
- No application fee required.
- The application form once submitted cannot be deleted or altered.
- The candidates need to take the soft copy of the application for future reference.
- You can download the the application by clicking on the link- “My Application” from your profile.
- The educational,caste,age,experience certificates need to be produced when asked for during the entrance test or interview.
- The last date of receipt of application is 01 December 2021, wednesday upto 12am.
Please read the notification from the official website for more information- https://www.keralapsc.gov.in to know more about the job posting, eligibility, qualification, and selection criteria.