Armed Forces Medical Services recruitment 2021 | Armed Forces Medical Services jobs 2021 | SSC officer jobs 2021
The Armed Forces of India (Medical Services) invites qualified Indian citizens with MBBS degrees to apply for the post of Short Service Commissioned Officer(SSC). There will be 200 vacancies available for this post.
Armed Forces Medical Services recruitment 2021 Highlights
|Name of Organization||Armed Forces of India (Medical Services)|
|No. of Posts||200|
|Name of posts||Short Service Commissioned (SSC) Officer|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Start date to apply||13th November 2021|
|End date to apply||30th November 2021|
|Job Location||All over India|
Armed Forces Medical Services recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No. of posts|
|Short Service Commissioned (SSC) Officer – Men||180|
|Short Service Commissioned (SSC) Officer – Women||20|
Armed Forces Medical Services recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Permanent registration of the candidate must be from the Medical Council of India(MCI)/any state Medical Council.
- The candidate must have medical qualifications included in the First/Second Schedule or Part II of the Third schedule.
- P.G. Diploma/Degree holders recognized by the MCI/State Medical Council/NBE are also eligible to apply.
Note: Candidates with more than two chances in the final Prof(MBBS-Part I & II exam) are not eligible to apply.
|Qualification||Age Limit (in years as of 31st December 2021)|
|MBBS or P.G. Diploma||30|
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply by going to http://www.amcsscentry.gov.in/ and click on ‘NEW REGISTRATION’ button
- Application fees is Rs. 200 which can be made after form filling only via online mode.
- A scanned copy of passport-sized photo, Aadhar card, class X/birth certificate must be uploaded.
Important documents to submit
- Birth date proof- 10th standard certificate/ Birth certificate
- Permanent Medical Registration certificate
- Internship Completion Certificate
- MBBS Degree Certificate, PG Degree Certificate
- Final MBBS (Pt I & II) Attempt Certificate or Transcript Certificate
- Attestation Form in triplicate duly filled in and attested by Competent Authority (as mentioned in Page 07 of the form available on the website)
- Other documents for foreign students, NCC or experienced candidates etc are mentioned here.
- Attestation form is important, candidates will be rejected without it.
Method of selection
- Interview: The Board of Officers will call shortlisted applicants for interviews starting from 14th December 2021 onwards at Army Hospital (R&R), Delhi Cantt.
- Physical & Medical Standard: On qualifying the interview, applicants must undergo the a medical fitness test conducted by the Special Medical Examination Board (SMEB) constituted by the DGAFMS.
- Candidates declared unfit during initial examination can apply to the Appeal Medical Board (AMB)
- Pregnancy detected at any stage will deem the applicant ‘Temporarily Unfit’
For elaborate information on the selection process please refer here.
- Interview call letters will be made available to successfully registered candidates after last day of online submission.
- Applicants must regularly check for interview updates and other details on their registered email and the website.
- Candidates must save their online payment transaction number and registration number for any future reference.
- At the time of interview, please carry four attested photocopies and as well as originals of all documents mentioned in the website advertisement.
- Any discrepancies in information provided online or documents furbished will lead to immediate termination of candidature.
- In case of any enquiries, updates or problems faced during online application process please contact during office hours (10 a.m. to 4 p.m.) from Monday to Friday at 9069762050.
For any further information about legal warnings, tenure, merit list-related information please refer to the complete advertisement here.